Question About Symlink ?

Reaction score
What does this mean ?

Symlink from modules failed
notify_delete.png

retrieve_conf failed to sym link:
/etc/asterisk/sip_notify.conf from core/etc
This can result in FATAL failures to your PBX. If the target file exists and not identical, the symlink will not occur and you should rename the target file to allow the automatic sym link to occur and remove this error, unless this is an intentional customization.

piaf1.jpg

I am getting this message on the Freepbx System Status

Thanks in advance.

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
As always you need to post the relevant output from status so we know how to respond. We do not remember from moment to moment what each user has. It seems to me we have asked you for this in the past.

Follow these guidelines please

http://pbxinaflash.com/community/threads/faster-and-better-help-in-the-forums.10022/?t=10022

EVERY TIME you post a new thread where you are asking a question about YOUR system. You have enough posts now to know what we need. OK?

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
As always you need to post the relevant output from status so we know how to respond. We do not remember from moment to moment what each user has. It seems to me we have asked you for this in the past.
Tom

Sorry Tom I allways forget that.....

I updated my posts with a pic of the status

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.