1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you had a PIAF Forum account in the vBulletin days, log in with your old credentials. Otherwise, sign up again and we'll get you back in business as soon as we can.
  3. A serious FreePBX vulnerability has been reported. Update your Framework Module immediately. Click here for details.

Question About Symlink ?

Discussion in 'Help' started by grillovillegas, Feb 29, 2012.

1. What does this mean ?

Symlink from modules failed [IMG]
    retrieve_conf failed to sym link:
    /etc/asterisk/sip_notify.conf from core/etc
    This can result in FATAL failures to your PBX. If the target file exists and not identical, the symlink will not occur and you should rename the target file to allow the automatic sym link to occur and remove this error, unless this is an intentional customization.

[IMG]

I am getting this message on the Freepbx System Status

Thanks in advance.
  2. darmock PIAF Developer

As always you need to post the relevant output from status so we know how to respond. We do not remember from moment to moment what each user has. It seems to me we have asked you for this in the past.

Follow these guidelines please

http://www.pbxinaflash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10022

EVERY TIME you post a new thread where you are asking a question about YOUR system. You have enough posts now to know what we need. OK?

Tom
  3. Sorry Tom I allways forget that.....

I updated my posts with a pic of the status