DEAL Plastic Windows for Aastra 6757i phones available!!!

rchalk

Reaction score
I have found a place that will make the plastic windows for the Aastra 6757i, 57i series phones. In order for this to be worthwhile, I will have to sell them for $10.00 each, plus postage. I know there have to be a lot of broken or scratched phones out there, so if you have any interest, please let me know by PM or posting, how many you would buy. This will help me to decide what quantity to order. I will give this about a week or so, for everyone to have a chance to see it and respond.

Thanks,
Richard

benhadad

Reaction score
I have found a place that will make the plastic windows for the Aastra 6757i, 57i series phones. In order for this to be worthwhile, I will have to sell them for $10.00 each, plus postage. I know there have to be a lot of broken or scratched phones out there, so if you have any interest, please let me know by PM or posting, how many you would buy. This will help me to decide what quantity to order. I will give this about a week or so, for everyone to have a chance to see it and respond.

Thanks,
Richard

I will PM you with a question

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jetest
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.