1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you had a PIAF Forum account in the vBulletin days, log in with your old credentials. Otherwise, sign up again and we'll get you back in business as soon as we can.
  3. A serious FreePBX vulnerability has been reported. Update your Framework Module immediately. Click here for details.
  4. Critical FreePBX vulnerability! Update your server immediately. Details here.
wardmundy

NEWS FLASH PIAF-Green for ESXi and VMware

This tutorial will walk you through installation of the PIAF-Green VM on the ESXi (VMware) platform

1. wardmundy Nerd Uno

wardmundy submitted a new resource:

PIAF-Green for ESXi and VMware - This tutorial will walk you through installation of the PIAF-Green VM on the ESXi (VMware) platform

Read more about this resource...
  2. wardmundy Nerd Uno

3. dbaum Guru

/Has anyone sucessfully implemented it under VMWare Workstation?
  4. darmock PIAF Developer

piaf is developed on vmware workstation 8! Should not be a problem
  5. CruiseAgent New Member

Sorry for the Newbie question here. I am deploying Incredible Pbx on VMware ESXi 5.5 and so far all is well with exception to my SIP trunk from ipcomms.net . I can make outbound calls with no trouble but the provider tells me we are rejecting the invites from them to keep the trunk alive and able to take inbound. My thought is a firewall or table that is blocking them I just dont know where. Google Voice trunks are working perfectly. Thanks in advance!
  6. rossiv Guru

Welcome to the forums, @CruiseAgent. In the future, please refrain from digging up old threads - please open a new thread. I see that you do have a new thread open. On that same note, posting in multiple places easily causes confusion. For the members of the forum to best help you, please refrain from that. Thanks!