FYI PIAF Centos 7

kerravon

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have managed to fix the problem with yum for centos 7.
I also changed the network interface name to eth0 instead of the cumbersome ens16777XXXX ,
I have started to install piaf using the piad3-installer all seems to go well upto the point where it
wont compile asterisk.
I have found a document that tells you how to install asterisk 13 on centos 7, If I do this first then run the installer will it try to replace the asterisk already installed or ignore it.​
BTW if anyone else want to play with this I am happy to upload the esx VMware image it also has​
a couple of snapshots where I have reconfigured the network etc.​
I could also create an ova image if needed.​
Any ideas etc, gratefully received.​
kerravon99​

kerravon

Reaction score
Hi,
I have managed to get asterisk to now compile on centos 7 using the piaf3-installer, needed to download some more
devel packages. Installtion went through ok but now the above mentioned error now claims there maybe a problem
with the version of freepbx. I continued with the install and when all was completed and rebooted the status screen
shows the following:-

Asterisk =offline
fail2ban=offline
Apache=offline
MySQL=offline
Ntpd=offline

PIAF Version = 3.0.7.1
freepbx version 2.10.02
running asterisk version UNKOWN
Asterisk version = 11.16.0
Dahdi Version = 2.10.0.1
Libri Version = 1.5.15
IPADDR = on eth0
operating system = CentOS Linux Release 7.1.1503(core)
Kernel Version = 3.10.0-229.1.2.el17-x86_64 64 bit

This is about far as I have got so far, any ideas on how or where to proceed as always will be gratefully received.
I will try to attach the VMware OVA archive to this post if anyone wants to play with it themselves.
sorry couldn't upload file as it says to large (1.6GB).

regards
kerravon99

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.