SOLVED Permission Error on DPMA registration

wirikidor

Reaction score
I posted this on the FreePBX forums but haven't gotten any responses, so hopefully someone here might have some guidance for me.

I used PBXIAF to do an install on a fresh machine with a brand new Digium 4 port analog telephony card. I did the "purple" install and installed FreePBX 2.11.0.38.

After the install I did a yum install of php-digium_register-3.0.4-1_centos6.i686 and restarted httpd.
Then I went into FreePBX under Digium Addons and installed the Digium Phone Module for Asterisk.

I went to the digium website and got a license for it, and I clicked "Add-License" and filled in my license info. When I submit it though I get the following fatal error:

Code:
FATAL ERROR

Failed to open file for license. Do you have the right permissions?

Trace Back

/var/www/html/admin/modules/digiumaddoninstaller/functions.inc.php:800 die_freepbx()
  [0]: Failed to open file for license. Do you have the right permissions?

/var/www/html/admin/modules/digiumaddoninstaller/functions.inc.php:561 digiumaddons_register->register()
  [0]:
  [1]: DPMA-GPPQ8CKT58TE
  [2]: dpma

/var/www/html/admin/modules/digiumaddoninstaller/functions.inc.php:519 digium_addons->register_register()
  [0]:
  [1]: DPMA-GPPQ8CKT58TE
  [2]: dpma

/var/www/html/admin/modules/digiumaddoninstaller/page.digiumaddons.php:112 digium_addons->register()
  [0]: dpma
  [1]:
  [2]: DPMA-GPPQ8CKT58TE

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:414 include()
  [0]: /var/www/html/admin/modules/digiumaddoninstaller/page.digiumaddons.php

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
I could be way off base here as I'm not a user of Digium phones, but as I recall don't they require a version of "Certified" Asterisk to run properly?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
rossiv: Correct if you're using a version of Asterisk below 11. And PIAF-Purple wouldn't work, you'd need PIAF-Brown or preferably PIAF-Green.

wirikidor

Reaction score
rossiv: Correct if you're using a version of Asterisk below 11. And PIAF-Purple wouldn't work, you'd need PIAF-Brown or preferably PIAF-Green.

OK so I reinstalled from scratch and used PIAF-Green, yum installed php-digium_register and tried to apply the license again and got the exact same error.

losjoe

Reaction score
We are on PIAF-Green as well and have the same error.

knotworking

Reaction score
Confirming this error still exists, running Green w/ Centos 6.7. Trying to install Free Fax for Asterisk, after accepting the License Agreement I get the error message referenced in the initial post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.