BUG PBXIAF 3 with FreePBX 2.11 does not want to install properly

jwells

Reaction score
I have been attempting to install the latest pbxinaf 3 (centos 6.5, asterisk 11, Green) with free pbx 2.11
It all goes well till i do the final restart. When i log in it shows asterisk is offline. If i attemp to log in to freepbx i can but get only a blank page. I have checked the astrundir variable and its set correctly. The directory exists with proper rights. If if I do the same load but choose freepbx 2.10 it works fine.
If i try to start it with amportal start i get

Please wait...
PHP Fatal error: Cannot make static method DB::connect() non static in class freepbx_db in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/freepbx_DB.php on line 57

PHP Fatal error: Cannot make static method DB::connect() non static in class freepbx_db in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/freepbx_DB.php on line 57
**** WARNING: ERROR IN CONFIGURATION ****
astrundir in '/etc/asterisk' is set to but the directory
does not exists. Attempting to create it with: 'mkdir -p '

mkdir: missing operand
Try `mkdir --help' for more information.
**** ERROR: COULD NOT CREATE ****
Attempt to execute 'mkdir -p ' failed with an exit code of 1
You must create this directory and the try again.

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
Looks like Asterisk didn't compile. What do you get if you do `asterisk -vvvr` from SSH?

jwells

Reaction score
Looks like Asterisk didn't compile. What do you get if you do `asterisk -vvvr` from SSH?

Hey
When i run 'asterisk -vvvr' I get
Unable to connect to remote asterisk (does /var/run/asterisk/asterisk.ctl exist?)
The directory does exit and the security settings on the directory are correct.

jackthejerk

Reaction score
I have exact same errors. and you only see them on last five minutes of installation so I have gone thru the install process 5 times in the past 24 hours have tried purple with 1.8 and green with 2.10 and 2.11, with more ram, less ram, wiped hard drive in between tries. just can't figure out what the cause is. I'm going to go back to the 2.0.6.4.5 cd and see if it still works. this system has had
Purple, freepbx 12.0.37, * 1.8.13.0, CentOS 6.6 running without issue for quite some time. glad I didn't just write over original drive. LOL

Will post if I get different results, this system was originally installed with PIAF 2.0.6.2

jackthejerk

Reaction score
attaching install log from latest try of green from a 2.0.6.4.5 cd and still getting php fatal errors asterisk not working at all free pbx giving error 500 when trying to log in thru web portal.

Have reset bios to defaults and stripped all un-necessary HW and will test again.

Open to suggestions..............

Attachments

• install-green.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 1

jackthejerk

Reaction score
as jwells says I also can install purple with 1.8 and 2.10 but all other options give php errors and not fully installed, attached purple install log that worked, hopefully some one can figure out the issue.

Attachments

• install-purple.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

jackthejerk

Reaction score
using the purple install that worked I tried updating to 2.11 thru freepbx nd got
Please wait while module actions are performed

Downloading framework 3425055 of 3425055 (100%)
Untarring.. Done.
installing files to /var/www/html..error copying files:
'cp -rf' from src: '/var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/amp_conf/htdocs/*' to dst: '/var/www/html'...details follow
cp: cannot remove `/var/www/html/index.php': Operation not permitted
done, see errors below
installing files to /var/lib/asterisk/bin..done
installing files to /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin..done
Checking for upgrades..5 found
Upgrading to 2.11.0beta1..
-> Running PHP script /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/upgrades//2.11.0beta1/migration.php
Upgrading to 2.11.0beta1..OK
Upgrading to 2.11.0beta2..
-> Running PHP script /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/upgrades//2.11.0beta2/upgrade.php
Upgrading to 2.11.0beta2..OK
Upgrading to 2.11.0beta3..
-> Running PHP script /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/upgrades//2.11.0beta3/upgrade.php
Upgrading to 2.11.0beta3..OK
Upgrading to 2.11.0rc1..
-> Running PHP script /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/upgrades//2.11.0rc1/migration.php
Inserted interim RTPSTART and RTPEND settings
removing rtp.conf it will be symlinked from core
checking if res_odbc.conf needs migration
trying to move res_odbc.conf to res_odbc_custom.conf
ok moved
removing res_odbc.conf so it can be symlinked from core
Upgrading to 2.11.0rc1..OK
Upgrading to 2.11.0..
-> Running PHP script /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/upgrades//2.11.0/migration.php
Upgrading to 2.11.0..OK
framework file install done, removing packages from module
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/amp_conf removed successfully
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/upgrades removed successfully
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/libfreepbx.install.php removed successfully
framework installed successfully
And now freepbx gives http 500 with blank page.......

jackthejerk

Reaction score
got freepbx back by using info from http://pbxinaflash.com/community/in...creen-from-kennonsoft-menu.16509/#post-106813

CODE
pear uninstall db
pear channel-update pear.php.net
pear install -Z db-1.7.14

Seeing as the 2.11 update is the first and ONLY update put thru (since install less than about hour or two ago)...... does this show the issue is with in the install process on the current install discs?

If this is both an issue with the install disc and maybe even the issue making the other install flavors not install correctly,, is anyone working on a new install disk to remove the incorrect pear db process??

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
hi jackthejerk,

as you have replied to an existing issue instead of opening a new thread, your issue has sadly been missed, I have experienced a similar issue installing paif 3 using centos 6.6 64 bit netinstall iso.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.