QUESTION Panel showing calls in Queue

Reaction score
I have been for a while now been having issues where no matter when I check the status panel via a web browser that it shows that the main queue (the only queue) has calls still in it. I have to do an "amportal restart" in order to clear that.

I've also noticed that sometimes the incoming trunks listed also show randomly, they are also in use but there are no calls.

To me this seems almost like the calls are not disconnecting properly. I am looking for some advice as to how to even go about troubleshooting this. Not sure if this has anything to do with it or not, but, I have been more recently getting complaints that when callers are trying to choose an option out of the IVR it takes a long time to recognize the input. They are telling me they have to press the option 3-5 times.

Trunks used for incoming are:
DIDforSale
VoipMS

System:

PBX in a Flash Version = 1.7.5.5 Running on *HARDWARE* │
FreePBX Version = 2.8.1.5 │
Running Asterisk Version = 1.8.5.0 │
Asterisk Source Version = 1.8.5.0 │
Dahdi Source Version = 2.5.0+2.5.0 │
Libpri Source Version = 1.4.12 │
IP Address = on eth0 │
Operating System = CentOS release 5.6 (Final) │

Kernel Version = 2.6.18-194.26.1.el5 - 32 Bit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.