QUESTION outgoing fax to use specific GV (motif) account

ariban

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a few google voice account using Motif module which work great!
for outgoing calls, i use custom context to control which extension uses which GV account, however with outgoing fax using avantfax, how do i program it to use a certain google voice account as its not an extension.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thank you
Ben

Jake

Reaction score
Someone else on the forum passed this onto me a long time ago:

In your outbound route settings in FPBX create a new dial pattern with "+00000000000" "+00000000001" "+00000000002" and "+00000000003" in the caller id pattern field. i.e separate entries for each without quotes. Then put your GV trunk in the matched route settings.

ariban

Reaction score
Hi Jake,
I tried to do what you said above but still the fax is being sent with the TOP of the list route rather than selecting this route below
did I do it correctly? see attached picture

Attachments

• routes.jpg
    routes.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 9

ariban

Reaction score
for now i put the google voice account at the top and all other accounts i created with the custom context modules for each extension to use the line that i need. so this is a workaround for now, but if anyone has an easier and better solution, please let me know.
thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.