QUESTION OT: Hosted Exchange Server with Archiving(?)

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
My friend's company is presently on a gmail hosted service (using their .com address); it is driving them crazy.

I suggested godaddy's hosted exchange service since it includes/allows a group calendar. They sprung the issue of archiving all in/out emails for compliance reasons - which they rightfully need. Godaddy's system doesn't allow for this (neither does gmail, but they haven't gone live yet).

Does anyone use a hosted service which allows for retention (for X period) of all incoming and outgoing emails through the system? Any gotchas of which I should be aware?

Thanks.

Andrew

loskinski

Reaction score
I had a similar requirement with one of my customers I have worked with. All of those requirements were met with Office 365. I have been using it personally for a long time and have really enjoyed it. You can add archiving to any of the users and control the settings for retention.

hbonath

Guru
Reaction score
I don't know If I'm allowed to self-plug here, however I work for a company that offers hosted Exchange with Archiving.
PM me, and I can give you any information you need.

Ward, if I'm out of line here, please feel free to give me a smack! =)

jay.taylor

Reaction score
I would seriously check out any hosting provider that uses Kerio Connect. There are quite a few options out there and the Kerio product is a pretty solid replacement for exchange. The one email box/address book/calendar feature is fantastic. Here's one place to start:
http://www.postmanmojo.com/hosted-kerio-connect/
Note: I don't work for them, don't get any money from them and have never used them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.