FYI OSS EPM... WTH?

Damian Stalls

Reaction score
Just trying to get some clarity... I am sure that "OSS" means open source software, however where does this module come from? Who works on it? Where is the best place to post questions?

I posted a question under the main OSS EPM thread, and was told by a Schmooze employee to post my bug under the "provisioner" site, then I was told by another Schmooze employee that my bug so go to FreePBX....

Just looking on where to go with my bug, or should I just uninstall and configure devices manually?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Latest work on OSS EPM was done by tm1000 who now works for Schmooze. Wherever he told you to post the bug is probably where you should post it so that he sees it promptly.

phoneguy

Guru
Reaction score
Who told you to post at provisioner site? Also what do you mean you posted under main OSS EPM Thread?

phoneguy

Guru
Reaction score
Just for clarification the OSS EPM is a Open Source End Point Manager module that has never been supported or managed by FreePBX. Andrew who for the past 2 years has worked for Schmooze Com was a developer on the EPM/Provisioner.net project but the OSS EPM has never been supported or maintained by FreePBX and created confusion on where things should be reported.

tm1000

Schmoozecom INC/FreePBX
Reaction score
All bugs for any module that is a part of FreePBX should be posted to http://issues.freepbx.org

Just trying to get some clarity... I am sure that "OSS" means open source software, however where does this module come from? Who works on it? Where is the best place to post questions?

I posted a question under the main OSS EPM thread, and was told by a Schmooze employee to post my bug under the "provisioner" site, then I was told by another Schmooze employee that my bug so go to FreePBX....

Just looking on where to go with my bug, or should I just uninstall and configure devices manually?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BKhumalo
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.