FOOD FOR THOUGHT (Not PIAF) Number porting questions.

Reaction score
I had meant to post this in the open discussion forum initially, my apologies.

SO this is not really a PIAF issue but I thought maybe someone here would have some insight.

We use NexVortex, Voxox and Vitelity for our providers. They all have different porting procedures and tell me different things. We seem to have a tremendous amount of trouble porting in on Vitelity specifically, they do not require an end user signed LOA and our ports seem to always be denied.

My question is this: We have about 10 different number for two customers that we have been trying to get ported for over a month. Vitelity has told me that we need to obtain a CSR from the losing provider and that that is my responsibility to do for my customer, the losing providers have laughed at me and told me that the gaining carrier should request that directly and they don't give them out. Who is right? I feel like i am getting the run around from everyone.

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
I've always had to give the winning provider either a signed invoice or a CSR or something from the losing company.

Reaction score
we were told by both cox cable and AT&T that they do not give out CSR's to end users. Were they just giving me the run around?

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
we were told by both cox cable and AT&T that they do not give out CSR's to end users. Were they just giving me the run around?

When I've gotten CSRs in the past, it's almost always just a sheet of paper with the company name / account owner's name, service and billing addresses, and all applicable phone numbers. Not sure why they wouldn't give that to you. Vitelity won't take a signed bill?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.