SOLVED Noob - Raspi Can't Get Status

roundaway

Reaction score
Following the excellent tutorial on installing IncrediblePBX 13-12.3 on the Raspberry Pi 2 with a SanDisk 16GB card. Installing only IncrediblePBX seems to go alright via SSH. However, I can't get the "status" page to display, or access the gui via a web browser.

When logged in as root via SSH, or on the server, and entering "status" this is the message:

/usr/local/sbin/status: line 12: asterisk: command not found
/usr/local/sbin/status: line 24: asterisk: command not found
apache2: unrecognized service
webmin: unrecognized service
/usr/local/sbin/status: line 54: asterisk: command not found
fail2ban: unrecognized service

Please help this noob cut the cord. Thank you.

Edit 1: Removed the sdcard and reinstalled the raspbian image. Installing incredible pbx from the server only. Currently working on the "one-hour or more" part of the install. In six previous attempts of installing via SSH this is the first time the installer is working hard. More to follow.

Edit 2: Script took a while but seemed to download everything. Tried "status" from the server but same message as above. Tried it from SSH (putty) with same result. Was able to set the timezone. When attempting "amportal restart" get another error about directories that don't exist. Stuck

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I'll have a look. Sounds like you didn't have a reliable Internet connection if Asterisk didn't get installed.

roundaway

Reaction score
I'll have a look. Sounds like you didn't have a reliable Internet connection if Asterisk didn't get installed.

I did get a bunch of errors on the "mirrordirector.raspbian.org" when the script was trying to install. I'm about to try again with 11-12.2

Never give up, never surrender....

Edit: No go with 11-12.2. It appears apache and other services aren't installing.

roundaway

Reaction score
New day, and the install worked! No errors from the mirrordirector.raspbian.org URL. Installed like the pros developed. Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jetest
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.