SOLVED No incoming on DIDForSale

bobh080850

Reaction score
Beaglebone black
Incredible PBX 4.11.1
Asterisk 11.5.1

I have two vitelity dids working on box. I have a DIDForSale did that does not work for incoming calls. Get a busy signal and Asterisk cli shows no activity when called.

DIDForSale support says that they are sending invites but not getting response from my server.

Have 2 trunks:
[didforsale_1]
type=peer
host=209.216.2.211
nat=no
canreinvite=yes
disallow=all
allow=ulaw&g729
dtmfmode=rfc2833
insecure=very
context=from-didforsale

[didforsale_2]
type=peer
host=209.216.15.70
nat=no
canreinvite=yes
disallow=all
allow=ulaw&g729
dtmfmode=rfc2833
insecure=very
context=from-didforsale

I have played around with context=trunk and nat=yes.
I have added the following commands:
iptables -A INPUT -s 209.216.15.70 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -s 209.216.2.211 -j ACCEPT

Any ideas?

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
Yes, and as I mentioned Vitelity dids works fine.

Vitelity doesn't require port forwarding unless you do IP auth, so that didn't answer my question.

I've used DIDforSale in the past and it worked fine with 5060 forwarded. Don't have my trunk config handy, though.

Try a "sip set debug peer didforsale_1" and "sip set debug peer didforsale_2" on the Asterisk CLI, place a call, and see if anything shows. I could be wrong, but I think Asterisk may barf at the underscore. I could be completely off there, but something in the back of my brain makes me remember that I had issues with that before.

Reaction score
If there is no CLI activity its not getting through your router-firewall

bobh080850

Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestions.
I disabled the router firewall. I removed the underscores from didforsale_1 and didforsale_2. I checked the asterisk CLI with "sip set debug peer didforsale1" and "sip set debug peer didforsale2" and called my DID again and there is no activity.

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
Can you isolate testing the DID from the PBX by registering it directly to an ATA? Try that: put the DIDForSale credentials in the ATA, get it registering, and then place a call to the DID. If it rings the phone connected to the ATA and media flows, at least you know the problem is not with the DID...

bobh080850

Reaction score
Solved. Turns out that my DYNDns utility on my router had not resolved a recent IP change and so Didforsale was trying to send invites to the previous IP. Got to figure out if my router will have to be replaced or just put client on Beaglebone Black. Thanks for everyone's help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manne
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.