TIPS No audio on inbound calls with Polycom IP550

Level2

Reaction score
Hello,

We are using Pbxinaflash with Flowroute. We used OSS manager to setup the Polycom template. But have no audio with inbound calls to the Polycom IP550's. But what weird is that we have audio when we dial out. And if a call is transferred to the Polycom extensions we do have 2 way audio. I am really scratching my head on the two way audio issues with only inbound calls.

Would appreciate the help.

Level2

Reaction score
Atsak,

All of the devices are internal and behind the firewall. This includes the PBX.

randy7376

Defnyddiwr Gweithredol
Reaction score
Level2

In Asterisk SIP Settings, have you defined your local networks under NAT Settings?

stoogefan

Reaction score
Level2,

Are you using IncrediblePBX-13-12 by chance? I had the same problem with Flowroute and finally resolved it yesterday. I had configured trunks with chan_sip and phones with chan_pjsip. My Vitelity trunk worked fine in & out but the Flowroute trunk worked for outgoing but no audio on incoming calls. I finally set up the trunks using chan_pjsip instead and now it works fine. Here are the pjsip trunk settings that I used for flowroute:

Username: YOURUSERNAME
Secret: YOURPASSWORD
SIP Server: sip.flowroute.com
SIP Server Port: 5060
Outbound Proxy: <leave blank>
Contact User: YOURUSERNAME
Context: from-pstn-e164-us
Codecs: <select only ulaw>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdauck
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.