SOLVED New install can't change codec

ou812

Guru
Reaction score
I have installed a new PIAF instance fron ISO twice and both have the same problem I can not change the codec settings in freepbx (asterisk sip settings) this may be a freepbx problem I'm not sure. Has any one experienced this, the setup is as follows.

VMware ESXI 5.5
Vsphere 5.5
ISO= 20650 32bit
FPBX 211

Freepbx is automatically updated to the latest modules in the installation process.

Other than this the system seems to be running fine.

Attachments

• status-output.txt
    8 KB · Views: 3

ou812

Guru
Reaction score
The settings are there but if I click any box to activate or deactivate it does not respond, I just did a freepbx update today on a different bare metal install and it now has the same problem, this is more looking like a freepbx issue but surly other PIAF installs must be experiencing the same problem.

gary

Reaction score
What web browser are you using? I just did a fresh install on a new server and had no issues at all. Perhaps it's your browser, always recommended to use Chrome.

ou812

Guru
Reaction score
I use Chrome, and I have tried from 2 different windows 7 computers. is your freepbx framework module 2.11.0.14.

ou812

Guru
Reaction score
When I logged into the system it said there were 11 modules to update and after completing this that's when it started,

Reaction score
I haven't run the update but looking at the release notes the .14 version was to fix a display error in JAVA. 2.11.0.14: Fix issue where javascript errors broke the GUI . I don't have a test machine I want to run the update on right now, they are all in production at the moment. No wait I take that back, I do have one I can test on....stay tuned but in the mean time perhaps make sure your JAVA is up to date?

Reaction score
I can confirm your issue and also a fix. It appears the script is looking for a mouse click over the arrow key now and not the box itself. If you click the arrow to the left of the box, the box will check and uncheck.

ou812

Guru
Reaction score
That's is it I can now change settings, Thanks for confirming and finding a fix.

gary

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baata
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.