TIPS New Asterisk Release Web UI Branding

Cameron Ogden

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

First post on here, does anybody have any Idea how to remove the links to incredible pbx & incredible pbx support pages in the web interface from the top left picture (also any idea on how to change the picture) and does anybody know how to remove incredible pbx support link, this is only for branding purposes when giving end users access to the UCP/ login the the server.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers Guys

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
MAKE A BACKUP FIRST!!! No guarantees this will work because we haven't tested it.

Look in Settings -> Advanced Settings.

Turn on Display Readonly Settings

Turn on Override Readonly Settings

Scroll down to Styling and Logos and Follow Your Nose

Cameron Ogden

Reaction score
MAKE A BACKUP FIRST!!! No guarantees this will work because we haven't tested it.

Look in Settings -> Advanced Settings.

Turn on Display Readonly Settings

Turn on Override Readonly Settings

Scroll down to Styling and Logos and Follow Your Nose
Ah Well i have already dound those and all.of the hyperlinks (4) have been replaced but yet the image is still there, it is still linked to the freepbx website and i still cant figure out how to remove the incredible pbx support button.

I did think that the hylerlink may be embeded with the picture.

Thanks for the update, I will BackUp and give it a tinker.

Thanks for the quick response.

mainenotarynet

Not really a Guru - Just a long time user
Reaction score
If I read the OP correctly, I think he means the Kennonsoft menu where users can click the big buttons.

Those links and images (as Mr Mundy says follow your nose -- and T&E will be a little slow but does work if you can read html code and look at the images already there)
these files are located in /var/www/html/_branding.html and /var/www/html/wrapper.html

what I do is change the help desk info on the user side and leave the admin side alone as its a good reminder for your admins to be able to get help in the other sections.

I change the Big upper left IncrediblePBX to my custom Logo but leave the bottom 'Help Desk area one alone as I see it this way, This project is free for people to download, use, change, whatever and any products that I use and are helpful to me I advertise as much as I can -- wether it be on my VOIP or my main website in my products we use links section. I am not rich but I admire the time and effort that our developers put into making this the great product that it is and they should be recognized if only in a small way.

good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.