QUESTION need help (yet again)

brunski

Reaction score
---> Incredible PBX 11-12.1 for Raspberry Pi 2 - Asterisk 11.18.0 Incredible GUI 12.0.30

Here's my scenario:
I have 2 sites (soon to be 3 for couple of months, then 2 again)
I'm using 2 providers vitelity and voipms

* In the RI shop, for incoming / outgoing calls, I want DID1 (vitelity RI area code) to handle the calls --> 8 extensions

* in the TX shop, or incoming / outgoing calls, I want DID2 (vitelity Houston area code) to handle the calls --> 2 extensions

* I also have an VoipMs DID to be on standby in case we have issues with vitelity

* These extensions need to be able to call 911 (already enabled on the provider's accounts)

* I'm going to setup opnvpn for the RI extensions to register in houston (this is for later setup)

Clearly, I need to create dialing rules - this is where I need help.

How do I force the extensions to go the needed routes?

Thanks for your help

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
Hopefully each shop has a dedicated range of extensions. If so, forcing calls out certain routes from those extensions is fairly straightforward.
You will want to make an outbound route in FreePBX for each site. Name them appropriately. Assuming one site has extensions in range 200-299, you'd want to have your routes look something like this:
zNU8lLL.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.