I HAVE A DREAM Nano BSD ?

womble1

Guru
Reaction score
I don't think it's possible but thought I would ask anyway... pbxinaflash on Nano BSD ?
I would like a rasper by PI install that could happily crash... I guess with the mysql requirement this is not possible ? I wanted to build a rock solid appliance that could take a power cut...

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Now that the Raspberry Pi 2 has a gig of RAM and quadcore processor for $35, I think we're probably done with adding new hardware platforms.

mp3geek

Guru
Reaction score
I haven't tried IncrediblePBX on the pi2 yet, but the plain vanilla Asterisk/F*PBX* distro from raspberry-asterisk.org flies on it. WAY faster Web page response than the previous pi.

* Don't want to infringe on any trademarks ;)

mp3geek

Guru
Reaction score
Also, my server at home is running on an original pi, and has survived numerous rude shutdowns due to power failures etc with no ill effects so far. I do have a backup at the ready however, just in case! The couple I have in production are plugged in to a regular UPS....looks silly seeing the little pi plugged in to a full size UPS, but it works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.