FOOD FOR THOUGHT Mitel and EndPoint manager

dbaddour

Reaction score
Hi,

We have over 21 unit of Mitel 5215, 5220, and 5224 IP/SIP phones. already in use with Asterisk/PBX. in he new server i am planing of using the endpoint manager for simplicity and more control. after digging a bit into it i noticed the endpoint does not have the Mitel pacakge of my phones. It does support or has the package for 5300 series. That is it?
anychance to upload or install support for the my models?

Thank you

tm1000

Schmoozecom INC/FreePBX
Reaction score
Is there a different in config files or can those phones use whats already in there?

If not then send me the config files to my email and we can discuss

Hi,

We have over 21 unit of Mitel 5215, 5220, and 5224 IP/SIP phones. already in use with Asterisk/PBX. in he new server i am planing of using the endpoint manager for simplicity and more control. after digging a bit into it i noticed the endpoint does not have the Mitel pacakge of my phones. It does support or has the package for 5300 series. That is it?
anychance to upload or install support for the my models?

Thank you

dbaddour

Reaction score
Hi tm,

I haven't checked if any difference, i know the that 5300 series is much advanced concider to what i have 5200 series.
how to get the config files in order for me to send them to you?
you need one config files for each model (5215+5220+5224)
thank you

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
Very interested in this as well....
Me too. I have two Mitel 5224 phones. One I think has a corrupted SIP load (still need to find out how to fix that...) and another works fine but is always busy and won't take inbound calls.
Perhaps a different config file, say generated by EPM, would fix the second issue?

dbaddour

Reaction score
Hi,

I would get the config files for you tm, but what proccedure i need to generate these files? please and thank you.

speaking of mitel 5220 or 5224 i have 4 of these units working but none they have the display, work fine but of sudden the display disapear. they all updated with the firmware 7.4

tm1000

Schmoozecom INC/FreePBX
Reaction score
I usually just look through respective websites to find information on how config files should look/work

dbaddour

Reaction score
Hi,

I managed to get the config file from one of the units, 5224. if you don't mind to have a look and let me know if that exactly what you need please. If so I will upload the other 2 confg files for the other 2 models. Might help someone needs them.
see attach
Cheers

Dave

tbrummell

Guru
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you have 5060 open to the outside world or not, but you may want to sanitize the txt file. It appears to have the user/pass for the extension, and an external IP (could be yours, could not be).

dbaddour

Reaction score
It is not,
all the info on this file was changed since we moved to a new location, I found this system (still working) so i had to login to it (would not use one in the production) to get the config file.
Thank you for the note. assure the IP, Ext and pass are not in use neither with the same provider.

Thank you

dbaddour

Reaction score
Sorry tm,

attached is the one from Mitel 5224 IP SIP phone. let me know if what you are looking for and i will upload the other config files for the 2 other systems.

Thank you

Attachments

• 5224 IP Mitel.txt
    11.9 KB · Views: 15

Gotenks

Reaction score
5220 support?

I have 10 5220's that I'd also like to use with Endpoint Manager. I was thrilled to see Mitel was even on the map/list but unfortunately I just see the new ones. Did you still need a config file? I updated my phone to the latest 8.0.0.4 f/w so it may show more accommodating fields.

Latest firmware, just did a factory reset + upgrade. Unmodified file attached. It does have my IP information pulled by DHCP but other than that it is untouched.

Attachments

• download.txt
    10.6 KB · Views: 17

dbaddour

Reaction score
Hope this will be good, and added i would like to test it.
all of my Mitel phone are with the V7 firmaware

ezekielmudd

Reaction score
Has the Mitel 52xx been added to the Provisioner yet?

If so, could someone point me in the right direction?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.