QUESTION MAX callers in asternic call center stats shows DID upon queue failover

balefireeyed

Reaction score
I have a number of queues that I monitor with asternic call center stats 2. When looking at the distribution report, under the MAX Callers, there is a specific case whereby a DID shows up for the metric rather than the actual value (Maximum number of waiting callers during the timeframe of the report).
My guess is that DID numbers are showing up there when calls in the queue have gone unanswered beyond the wait time and therefore go into the failover state. For specific cases, we have failed over to an external call center for call in-take purposes. To do this, we fail over to a ringgroup that contains the external DID# in the ringgroup. It's only in these cases that the MAX Callers field is populated with a DID. Has anyone else seen this? I wrote the developer, but didn't hear back.

balefireeyed

Reaction score
Sorry, forgot to put the version of the box I'm running this on:
x PIAF Installed Version = 2.0.6.4 under *HARDWARE* x
x FreePBX Version = 2.10.1.16 x
x 2.10 x
x Running Asterisk Version = 1.8.23.0

balefireeyed

Reaction score
I never followed up on this... in case anyone runs into this issue with an old version of cdr stats, you'll have to upgrade the software.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdauck
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.