SUGGESTIONS Manually Set CallerID

Hometech

Reaction score
One of the providers I have Vestalink LLC only allows you to set your CID on there web site NOT through Asterisk and you mus verify it as well. I also have Vitelity they do allow me to change my CID with Asterisk. I would like to find another that would allow me to change my CID from Asterisk. Thank you.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
One of the providers I have Vestalink LLC only allows you to set your CID on there web site NOT through Asterisk and you mus verify it as well. I also have Vitelity they do allow me to change my CID with Asterisk. I would like to find another that would allow me to change my CID from Asterisk. Thank you.

VoIP.ms and les.net and Anveo Direct all support CallerID spoofing.

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
Flowroute allows spoofing also. I use it all the time to harass (um, call) my ex-wife ..... (just kidding - the wife is current and permanent and indifferent to my harassment).

Andrew

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.