RECOMMENDATIONS loud phones that can be managed from oss endpoint manager

gordon

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a few phones (or one in particular if it stands out) that works well for people that do not hear well that can also be configured with the oss endpoint manager?

The paid endpoint manager licensing is problematic because the pbx is cloud hosted and my testing indicates the license machine Id changes anytime the image is redeployed.

Do not need any particular feature set. Headset integration would be nice. But most important is a high quality handset for people with awful hearing

Currently using yealink t46g but make very little use of any features except transfer and dialing.

phonebuff

Guru
Reaction score
I believe they have some SIP devices in the product line..

That's why I said you should check with them.. Not sure on the availability of the SIP devices, or how they are sold distributed.

gordon

Reaction score
I believe they have some SIP devices in the product line..

That's why I said you should check with them.. Not sure on the availability of the SIP devices, or how they are sold distributed.

Gotcha. Thanks... I will give them a call tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.