DEAL Looking to update my phones.. have some to sell

mainenotarynet

Not really a Guru - Just a long time user
Reaction score
Greetings all;

I currently have some Ploycom phones (older EOSL firmware not beyound 3.1.8)

1 SPIP 301 (2 Line/sip)
1 SPIP 501 (3 Line/Sip - No LEDs for lines)
1 SPIP 601 6/12 Line/Sip) the 12 Line applies as I have the Expansion Module (14 Button)

I also have 2 Gigaset DE380IP phones - These things are basic basic basic. No tilt stand and it lays flat on the desk -- (Maybe good for a garage or basement -- No Auto-Answer for intercom use)

I also have one of the Nortel 1535 Video Phones WITH Wi-Fi -- Many you see do not have the wi-fi

I am looking to replace these with Grandstrean phones, but would like to get rid of these to offset the cost of what I am looking to get.

Here's what I'd like (Reasonable offers will be considered -- especially in this community for all you folks do)

The Polycoms:

SPIP 301 (2 Sip) Incl stand and Power (will take POE) - $35.00* (on a desk now and working)
SPIP 501 (3 Sip) (POE only) I hanve the POE injector + Stand - $45.00* (Also on a desk and working)
SPIP 601 w/Expansion Module (will take POE) - Incl Power and stands for both (sold as a pair) - $100* -- I have seen the expansion modules go for this much alone.

I will send along the tftpboot folder I have set (minus any extension info to my system of course) after sale but before they arrive so you can get it set up on your system (factory reset can be done or I can point the phones to your PiafBox before I send)

The reason I am getting rid of these is I cannot get BLF working as the manuals say it should, and am ready to move on).

The Gigasets:
2 with Power adapters (good for lobby phones maybe... didn't play with these much - 1 is on a desk - the other was put away a while ago. -- $25/ea* or the pair for $40*.

The Nortel 1535 Video Phone:
With power cord: $75 -- (I have seen the non-wi-fi on fleabay for $95 or more)
This works (not in my system now as I was going to use it as a demo on Wi-fi but never got to it)
Wi-Fi does work -- I will wipe my info out before sending it along to you

I shall even help set this up for you so when you get it -- just plug it in.

If there is any interest in these items - PM me. I check several times a day (again) -- If I hear no interest here then I will post on :sad: fleabay :sad: by the end of Febreuary.

This forum has been very good to me and I wanted you folks to have first crack at this.

Thanks for looking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.