SUGGESTIONS Looking for someone to take over support in the NYC area

fang0654

Guru
Reaction score
I've been running a small IT company in NYC for the past 5 years. Over time, I've put a handful of our clients onto PiaF. I'm actually in the process of selling the clients off to another IT company, to instead pursue a career in security. Right now I'm pretty much the go-to guy for support on these systems, but I would like to set them up with someone else to manage the systems, probably on an hourly rate basis. Anyone interested in taking them over in the coming months? They are relatively small systems, between 3 and 20 phones. Some are on premise on a VM running under proxmox, and some are under rentpbx.com. Most of the phones are Grandstreams (either GVX3240s, or GXP2200s). They are almost all using Vitelity as their trunks, with a few having voip.ms as a failover.

psetti1

Reaction score
I've been running a small IT company in NYC for the past 5 years. Over time, I've put a handful of our clients onto PiaF. I'm actually in the process of selling the clients off to another IT company, to instead pursue a career in security. Right now I'm pretty much the go-to guy for support on these systems, but I would like to set them up with someone else to manage the systems, probably on an hourly rate basis. Anyone interested in taking them over in the coming months? They are relatively small systems, between 3 and 20 phones. Some are on premise on a VM running under proxmox, and some are under rentpbx.com. Most of the phones are Grandstreams (either GVX3240s, or GXP2200s). They are almost all using Vitelity as their trunks, with a few having voip.ms as a failover.

Where abouts in the NYC area? I'm on LI and willing to cross one bridge to potential clients, not two.

fang0654

Guru
Reaction score
Where abouts in the NYC area? I'm on LI and willing to cross one bridge to potential clients, not two.

1 about 20 minutes into Jersey (10 phones), 1 in Washington Heights (15 phones), 1 in LI (only 2 phones though), 1 in White Plains (7 phones, UCM6102), another 2 phoner in the village, and I think a couple of others spread out. To be totally honest, onsite requests are pretty rare. Oh, and another in midtown with 7 phones.

rjm

Guru
Reaction score
I am in the Philadelphia area and would be willing to handle the remote work. I also have wire people who can handle on site work, but there would be a portal to portal charge.

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.