SUGGESTIONS New home phone system

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
I have a Uniden 2 line, 3 handset phone system which is getting long in the tooth.
Line 1 is home which will be converted to VOIP when the alarm company converts my panel to a cell signal and Line 2 is my office. All the handsets are the same extension for line 2.

I'd like a new system with some more modern features - ability to pick up our cell phone calls from the handset, etc.

I presently need 3 cordless handsets.

I'd love for each handset to be an extension, but I'm not sure I want to pay for anything that fancy. At $250 or so off Amazon I pull the trigger today; at $350 I'd procrastinate.

Any suggestions?

Andrew

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
AndyInNYC Our new Panasonic system is a dream: TTS announcement of calls, integrated support for two Bluetooth smartphones to make AND receive calls. Here's the Amazon link.

51jHPqirmnL._AA160_.jpg

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
Ward,

Which model do you have (exactly)? That link brings me to a page listing a slew of Panasonic phones.

Andrew

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
Ward,

Thanks for the suggestion. I just pulled the trigger and ordered the 4 handset package.

Hopefully it will serve us as well as the Uniden Powermax setup it is replacing.

Andrew

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
Ward (or anyone else with the Panasonic KX-TG9546B),

My UniMax phone allowed several choices in the ring tone for line 1 and line 2. My wife hates the default ring tone for Line 1. The manual seems to state that there should be a menu choice under "Initial Setting", "Ringer Setting" "Ringer Tone". I don't have the ringer tone setting (and, seemingly, no way to change this).

Am I missing something or is my hardware out of sync with the manual?

Any help is appreciated.

Andrew

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.