I HAVE A DREAM Looking for an Answering Service style Add-on that will have a Screen-pop w/script

nateornat

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to see if anyone knows of a add-on script or anything that will integrate with PIAF for some basic call center options like a screen pop for incoming calls on different numbers. I am trying to get someone to answer calls for a few different companies using a PIAF platform.

Mainly the only thing i need that is not in there already is a way to make a screen-pop on a computer connected via FOP2 or another means, so when a call comes into i.e.- 555-1111 they can have a screen-pop with a written script that says "hello, thanks for calling ABC materials....". Then when a call comes in for a 2nd business, the answering person gets a different pop-up for that company. I think you get the idea..
Ever heard of an add-on like that or know where to get one?
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks everyone!

SkykingOH

Guru
Reaction score
Hi both FOP2 and iSymphony add ons have and HTTP screen pop add on that will do exactly what you want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abuhyder
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.