I HAVE A DREAM Lenny Installer please

petez69

Reaction score
Hi Folks

I'm after the Lenny tarball (installer)...I'm building a new PBX and have lost the installer script. If its a licencing issue I'm happy to provide my own audio files....

I dont want to send the calls outside (external lenny), I want to host it myself..

Thanks..Pete

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
Pete:

Please see the other thread.

I have the audio files and offered them to you days ago but you didn't respond to my offer In any event I don't believe the audio files are even in the tarball currently.

But, you can get the tarball by simply executing the -get- command from the script available on the first page of that other thread! Just don't execute the commands that then erase the tarball...

edit to add: if you want to install Lenny just execute the script commands shown at the beginning of the other thread! That's what I did only a few weeks ago and it worked fine for me!

Additional edit to add:

Here, from that posted script (from the first post of wardmundy in that thread). Run:

Code:
wget http://pbxinaflash.com/Lenny.tgz
tar zxvf Lenny.tg

Then =DON'T= run this command if you want to keep the tarball:

Code:
rm Lenny.tgz

'Tis simple! Worked for me in July...

petez69

Reaction score
Hi there...

Lenny.tgz isnt the file i was interested in, I had a look at Wards post, this is the file I was after wget http://pbxinaflash.com/lsupport.tgz

Thats got all of the entries for extensions_custom.conf...Now I've got the bits to play.....

Dont worry about the audio files, I have them all on my working setup....

Time to play

Pete

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.