QUESTION International SIP trunk with Caller ID?

wzheng

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for an international sip trunk suggestion. I am using voip.ms for international call right now. When I make an international call to China, the other side cannot see my calling number. I hope my caller ID can pass through. When I use google voice or my cell phone to make international call, I don't have this issue. People can see my cell phone number. I think they have a better service provider. I don't mind paying some extra money for that.

I asked Callcentric and Voip.ms. And here is their answers:

1, Callcentric:
NOTE: Callcentric does not support or guarantee the delivery of international caller ID. If you are able to send international caller IDs for some time and then are suddenly not able to then there is nothing we can do in this scenario.
In general this ability to send international caller IDs is usually because of equipment configuration/policies on the carrier side. The carrier may at anytime decide to upgrade their equipment removing these abilities, which are not guaranteed in any way, or may change their policies, to prevent delivery of this information.

2, voip.ms
Please note that CallerID and DTMF reliability is not 100% guaranteed on our international routes at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

Regards,
William

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aegodoyr
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.