Running Asterisk Version = 11.8.1
Asterisk Source Version = 11.8.1
Dahdi Source Version = 2.9.0
Libpri Source Version = 1.4.14
IP Address = XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX on eth0
Operating System = CentOS release 6.5 (Final) ><
Kernel Version = 2.6.32-431.11.2.el6.i686 - 32 Bit
Incredible Version = 11.9
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stats For A And B Above

How To Forward Inbound Calls On Server A, Over To Server B?
Both Server A And B Are Configure As direct Trunks and VPN Trunk For Redundancy To Each Other.

Out and Inbound Routes Are Configure On Server A, With Ext Ranging From 800-850, But I Want the Incoming Calls To Route To Server B, On Ext 900-950.

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
Can you currently call an extension on Server B from Server A by just dialing the extension number?
If so, you should just be able to do a *72 call forward on the extension that you want to forward.
Or are you not trying to forward an extension - something else?

trupsalms

Reaction score
Yes I can make internal calls between both servers. And I want to forward the call to a ring group, not just a ext.

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
If it is a DID that you want to forward, create a Misc Destination with the extension you want to dial on the other box, and point the inbound route to it. If you use a prefix to reach the other box, be sure you include it.

trupsalms

Reaction score
Is there a way that I can use a ring group instead because I would still like for extensions on box a ring but also forward call to box b

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
Sure, just add the extension of the other box into the ring group. I can't think why it wouldn't work. If it doesn't, try adding a # after the number.
For example, call extension 101 on box A and 201 on box B would have 101 and 201#.

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
If my interpretation is correct, Box A has ring groups and Box B has ring groups, he's trying to add Box A's ring group to Box B.

If I'm right, on Box B, create a new ring group that includes the extensions on Box A.

If I'm wrong, just listen to everyone else.

Andrew

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.