R.I.P. IncrediblePBX Initial Screen

howie954

Reaction score
I noticed as of recently that first screen with the choice between Users or Admin is now gone. When I go to my Raspberry Pi IP address I get the screen choice:

Server Administration Incredible Free Support User Control Panel

But I dont get that screen I use to have with the icons and to toggle between Admin/Users

The only thing I can think of was a couple weeks ago there were some FreePBX updates which I took, then did gui-fix and everything has been working normal but I just done get that screen when I enter my ip with the icons and the Admin/Users toggle.

Anybody have any ideas?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Code:
cd /var/www/html
wget http://incrediblepbx.com/index-raspi.tar.gz
tar zxvf index-raspi.tar.gz

howie954

Reaction score
Actually, only half worked. When I click on Incredible GUI Admin Icon, just takes me to users. Is there something else I need to edit?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
You probably need to start over and make a good backup image once you have a stable system. Sorry.

howie954

Reaction score
Should I be taking the updates from the GUI or ignoring them? Is there another method I should be using to stay stay updated?

Keep in mind I am using: Incredible PBX GUI for Raspberry Pi 2 with Asterisk 13

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.