SOLVED incrediblepbx cloud at cost connected, yate client offline forbidden

eugenh

Reaction score
incrediblepbx cloud at cost connected to google voice, extension 701 and 702 works ok, can talk each other. Google voice account in yate client always offline forbidden. Used none for privider, sip, username and password used same as google voice email and password, server used ip of vps (centos 6.5). Tried use google voice phone no as user, still offline, google invoice motif is green and connected. Do I need to setup Google voice account to be forward to extension 701 or 702? Any suggestions are appreciated.
amportal restart

Please wait...

STOPPING ASTERISK
Waiting for Asterisk to Stop Gracefully...

Asterisk Stopped

SETTING FILE PERMISSIONS
chattr: Operation not supported while reading flags on /var/www/html/cxpanel
chattr: Operation not supported while reading flags on /var/www/html/provisioning
Permissions OK
Removing any dangling symlinks
Dangling symlinks removed

STARTING ASTERISK
Asterisk Started
WARNING: Always run Incredible PBX VM behind a secure hardware-based firewall.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Is your YateClient softphone on a different IP address than Incredible PBX?? If so, you'll need to add its IP address to your Incredible PBX whitelist: /root/add-ip. Or you can use PortKnocker from the machine on which the YateClient is installed to do it automatically.

eugenh

Reaction score
Thank you Mr. Uno (Ward Mundy), inside add-ip should I add another entry after this entry[9]="-A INPUT -p tcp -m tcp -s $iptest --dport tttt -j ACCEPT"
replace $iptest with my own ip (host yate client is on)? Which ports should I put for google voice(phone and fax)?
Since yate client is in my home PC which has a dynamic ip, the better option is use PortKnocker. My knock ports are TCP xxxx yyyy zzzz. I am quite new to flash pbx and voip. I appreciate if anyone can tell how to use portKnocker in my home pc (windows). I can use a centos 6.5 at home to use Port Knocker so that I can use google voice (hosted at a remote VPS). Just do not know how to use this Port Knocker. I found some article from Mr. Uno (Ward Mundy). Add sequence to knockd.conf?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
PortKnocker is temporary until IPtables is restarted. add-ip is preserved until you remove the address with del-acct. So... use add-ip and choose the 0 option to enable all services.

eugenh

Reaction score
Should I add an entry after entry 9, say
entry[9]="-A INPUT -p tcp -m tcp -s $iptest --dport tttt -j ACCEPT"
add this: entry[10]="-A INPUT -p tcp -m tcp -s myhomeip(mmm.nnn.ooo.ppp) --dport pppp -j ACCEPT" so pppp are the ports from 5060 to 5090? How to use the -o option? Supports I have a IP at home which is mmm.nnn.ooo.ppp what should I add to the add-it file? Any help is appreciated.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Don't modify the code. Run /root/add-ip with your IP address. When prompted for the options to enable, type 0. That will open all ports for your IP address.

eugenh

Reaction score
Thank you ward, Should I add a name before my ip?
bash /root/add-ip xxx.206.99.213
Syntax: add-ip name ipaddress (NO spaces in name or ip address)

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Thank you ward, Should I add a name before my ip?
bash /root/add-ip xxx.206.99.213
Syntax: add-ip name ipaddress (NO spaces in name or ip address)

Only if you want it to work. :oops:

eugenh

Reaction score
Tried again. This time I can get all services, no iptables issue.

The following services have been enabled for xxx.yyy.zzz.jjj:
ALL Services
If there's an error in enabled services, run del-acct and try again.
iptables: Applying firewall rules: [ OK ]
No IPtables problems found.

Still offline forbidden, ext 701, 702 work ok.
Any suggestions? Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.