NO JOY IncrediblePBX 12 on Amazon EC2

Logicwrath

Reaction score
Hello,
I have tried to get IPBX 12 running on an EC2 instance and have run into some problems.

1. The install script is not white listing my IP address automatically,

2. Once installed there are problems accessing the web interface. Webmin does work. However, the default website does not.

If I let the install script finish without breaking to add your IP to the whitelist I see the following error:

Code:
To REBOOT your server and lock down IPtables Firewall, press ENTER.

Please wait...
PHP Fatal error:  Cannot make static method DB::connect() non static in class freepbx_db in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/freepbx_DB.php on line 57

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot make static method DB::connect() non static in class freepbx_db in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/freepbx_DB.php on line 57
**** WARNING: ERROR IN CONFIGURATION ****
astrundir in '/etc/asterisk' is set to  but the directory
does not exists. Attempting to create it with: 'mkdir -p '

mkdir: missing operand
Try 'mkdir --help' for more information.
**** ERROR: COULD NOT CREATE  ****
Attempt to execute 'mkdir -p ' failed with an exit code of 1
You must create this directory and the try again.
* Stopping MySQL database server mysqld                                                                          [ OK ]
* Stopping web server apache2                                                                                            *
* Will now restart

Additionally, if you try to access the web interface it just goes directly to ip.adress/admin/config.php and does not render anything.

I have tried to install it twice now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutpocket
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.