TIPS Incredible PBX Running on Xenserver 6.1

Stedev1986

Reaction score
Hi To All,

Has anybody virtualised incredible pbx on xen 6.1 and centos 6.7?

I seem to have loads of issues with it......

I would assume its to do with the TCP offload engine which I have disabled but see no improvement.

It means that even when I change the index.php page (which i know has issues in loading) to use the html page instead. When that loads its fine. But when I go to the main from page (loading) it takes an age to load....

I feel like i'm missing something. UDP runs fine so i'm pointing it back to TCP traffic again. SSH into the box takes a while to get past the root login and also. I have also tried to NFS to a NAS and it just times out. but i can ping the NAS from the console.

Is there known incompatibility issues and if there is has anybody found a fix?

F.Y.I. I had pfsense infront of it running on xen 6.5 and there is a compatibility issue with FreeBSD 10.1 hence why i downgraded to to xen 6.1.

I know this post is a bit of a mixed bag but if anyone can assure the compatibility with incredible running on centos 6.5 on a 6.1 xenserver is sound then I can start looking in the right place.

Thanks for any input!!

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score

Stedev1986

Reaction score
Hi Thanks for the response.

I've done much googling and found this http://cloudnull.io/2012/07/xenserver-network-tuning/

I've followed this to the letter but havn't seen any improvement.

The setup is as follows:

Main host is Xenserver 6.1, There is a virtual machine that runs Centos 6.7 with incredible pbx loaded on it.

Pfsense isn't an issue at the moment as I'm not connecting through the firewall setup but rather through a separate LAN that has a direct link from NIC1 on the xenhost through the VM running Centos so it bypasses the firewall.

Still getting the same issue though. For instance when i ssh to the VM the root login pops up straight away, but when i select user root i have to wait about 20 seconds for the password prompt to appear??

Plus can scp from it either, just times out....wanted to set up an NFS but im sceptical...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahee
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.