TIPS Incredible PBX Other tab passwords?

Pat OBrien

Reaction score
Feeling a little lost. After much Google searching, I'm coming here looking for help.

I'm running Incredible PBX11-12.2. When I go to the Other tab, and select things like Asteridex, Config Edit, Sys Info, phpMyAdmin, Reminders, etc. I get a 2nd prompt to log in. No matter what combination of credentials I provide, I can't get past the login box.

Looking for guidance on what those credentials might be.

Thanks

mainenotarynet

Not really a Guru - Just a long time user
Reaction score
I have the same issue (on Ipbx13-12 and IPBX 11-2) the configEdit, sysinfo, phpMyAdmin usually worked with admin and the APPS password youset (reminders should too but didn't)

Something somewhere is garbling the passwords.. Gurus Help here

I hated to do it but all worked on IPBX13-12 EXCEPT the Reminders so I just unprotected the directory until I can find the REAL solution or my 'Sledgehammer' :smile5:

I have an issue with the Kennnonsoft Menu configuration too (Old Code) after several rebuilds same problem so I gave up on configuring THAT menu to what I want.

Hopefully SOMEONE has the right answer.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Feeling a little lost. After much Google searching, I'm coming here looking for help.

I'm running Incredible PBX11-12.2. When I go to the Other tab, and select things like Asteridex, Config Edit, Sys Info, phpMyAdmin, Reminders, etc. I get a 2nd prompt to log in. No matter what combination of credentials I provide, I can't get past the login box.

Looking for guidance on what those credentials might be.

Thanks

Add an admin password for Apache credentials, and use that. It's in the tutorial.

Pat OBrien

Reaction score
You mean this?

Code:
[root@pobpbx ~]# history | grep "admin-pw-change"
  143  ./admin-pw-change
  170  /root/admin-pw-change
  242  history | grep "admin-pw-change"

Done. I still get prompted to log in...
CpLZzlo.png

Pat OBrien

Reaction score
Ah, you mean this

Code:
htpasswd /etc/pbx/wwwpasswd admin

I had assumed the "admin-pw-change" was the same thing.

Should that be included at the tail end of IncrediblePBX11-12.sh for future builds?

Thanks for the heads up

Pat OBrien

Reaction score
Thanks, got it. All set.

My suggestion was, it appears most of this information appears at the tail end of the setup sh script, except for the htpasswd command. So my suggestion is to add it to reduce confusion.

Thanks

All Set

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Understood the suggestion. Problem is the more info you include on that one screen, the less likely folks are to actually look at the documentation. For a system this complex, we have mixed emotions about that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.