NEW Incredible PBX for PIAF 3

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
BA1cyuVCcAIEA9p.jpg:large

We are pleased to announce the release of Incredible PBX 11 and Incredible Fax 11 for PIAF 3.

Complete tutorial is now available on Nerd Vittles. Enjoy!

jeff.h

Guru
Reaction score
Cool beans! Any issues with installing it on a system that is already running and has been configured?

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
jeff.h As long as nothing has changed, and AFAIK, installing Incredible PBX will wipe all of your config. SOP is to run it after fresh install. wardmundy feel free to correct me if anything has changed.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
All settings in FreePBX and Asterisk DB get wiped out so it only works on clean installs. Always been that way by design. Otherwise, there's no way to set up all the necessary pieces in FreePBX.

Prits

Reaction score
Hello Ward,

Would you please advise if Incrediblepbx11 has been revised/updated to work with PBXiaf3?

The reason why I ask is that last weekend I followed the instructions on the main page (at that time) to install Centos 6.5 minimum iso and then to download and install PBXiaf3...

All went good as far as I could tell (besides two error messages that display when you log in as root and before it brings up the status page)...

Anyways, so after this, I proceeded to download and install Incrediblepbx11... after I did this, it broke the settings within FreePBX and gave a lot of error messages in FreePBX and also reverted some 56 modules back to older versions!

When I also went in config edit in FreePBX, there were 701.inc...702.inc... 703.inc... and so forth, 'orphan' files lingering around...

So, I am curious if Incrediblepbx11 has since (since last weekend) been updated as you has posted it back on your main web page?

Thank you again for everything that you do for us!

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
The issues were resolved in the newest 11.9 release.

jeff.h

Guru
Reaction score
Curios, so if I use the regular backup and restore module to back up everything then run run Incredible PBX that wipes out everything, would I be able to just restore the settings from the backup to restore all the extensions, routes, trunks, rules, etc.?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
No. Incredible PBX replaces everything in FreePBX. It's a snapshot. When you restore extensions, routes, trunks, and rules, you'd wipe out the Incredible PBX setup unless you restored a backup in which these settings were originally created on an identical Incredible PBX platform.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.