Incredible-Backup2 Beta Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
DID I MENTION THAT BETA PROGRAMS ARE INHERENTLY EXPERIMENTAL!

Finally out of alpha. Seems to work on our alpha test systems. Does this mean it will work for you at all? NO!

In order to implement this you will need to download and actually read the instructions!

wget http://pbxinaflash.org/piaf6/docs/incrediblebackup2.pdf

Caveats:

This only works going from machines with the exact same software installed. In order words if you backed up a PIAF system that had purple/incrediblepbx/incrediblefax then the system you are going to restore to must have the same software installed... just uninitialized.

Henceforth ALL beta programs are now time limited. This version will cease to function in 30 days from today. The full release when it is available will NOT be time limited. We have implemented this to cut down on people reading an old post and installing an old beta and whining because it does not work. We MAY release an adjunct program that will upgrade your beta install to full non time limited release IF it is possible. The beta 1 trial expires on April 04, 2012

The usual warning applies: There is NEVER EVER a direct upgrade path from a beta program to a full release. Sorry we dont get paid enough for this (Reads as zero)

This is a BETA PROGRAM! As such it may not do a blessed thing or it may crater (read destroy) your system. DO NOT USE THIS ON A PRODUCTION SERVER EVER!!!!! BETA PROGRAMS ARE NEVER EVER DESIGNED TO BE RUN ON PRODUCTION SYSTEMS.

Also there is no backwards compatibility at ALL with 1757 PIAF. THERE IS NO WAY TO USE THIS PROGRAM TO MOVE FROM A 1757 BASED PIAF INSTALL TO A 2062X BASED INSTALL.

:beatdeadhorse5:

While we are at it. We need CASH donations for continued development of PIAF! Contact me via PM for details.

Please post bugs and solutions in this thread.

Good luck

Tom

BTW this is designed to ONLY be run manually! There is an automated version in the works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex_Spiridonov
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.