TIPS Incredible 11-12.1 installed - CID Superfecta not allowing calls past it

wa4zlw

Reaction score
This is the system I built when it was still pioneers. I made the update for hylafax. thats not the issue.

Incredible PBX 11-12.1 for CentOS 6

Asterisk: UP Apache: UP MySQL: UP
SendMail: UP IPtables: UP SSH: UP
LAN port: UP Fail2Ban: UP Webmin: UP
RAM: CentOS release 6.6 Disk:45G
Asterisk 11.18.0 Incredible GUI 12.0.30
Private IP: 10.196.4.10 10.196.100.10
Public IP: a.b.c.d
System Time: Mon Aug 17 19:25:54 EDT 2015
< OK >
I originally had it setup to use CID Superfecta. But I found that inbound calls kept getting stuck there after about an hour of debugging the other day. Even after disabling lots of the data sources. Anyone see or have any similar issues? Disabling allows calls to move on. Unfortunately, I can not test since looks like there was a power failure and looks like the UPS battery failed. Waiting for someone to get over there to check it out, hopefully tomorrow.

The other callerid appl is selected but looks like it's not returning anything but calls were coming in, until the site went down. :-(

Thanks leon

Any thoughts on

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Yes I've seen this when a source is no longer valid (due to changes). Update it, and remove some of your lookup sources then add them back one at a time.

wa4zlw

Reaction score
ok i pulled out a pile of them. I'll see if I can find a newer version but it should be current with this release.

Thanks leon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.