peterbata

Reaction score
I wonder if this offer is available to Canadian clients as well

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
Cool; thanks!

I just snagged the $40 LG Volt for Sprint Prepaid from Best Buy:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sprint-...-cell-phone-white/8776324.p?id=1219398526233&

I got this phone because it is Sprint Spark LTE capable and can be used on the RingPlus "Pepper" free monthly plan (requires a positive cash balance or a $5 auto-top-up).

I was already on a free plan on RingPlus prior to a promo that was just run, so I was able to upgrade to what they call "VIP Pepper" that will give me 200 minutes/500 texts/280MBs of full-speed Spark LTE data for free every month. Carrier-connected minutes/TXTs/MBs, not WiFi or VoIP. Those numbers turn out to be more of everything than I actually use. Outbound calling can be somewhat lag-prone, and they substitute music and other crap for ringing, but inbound calling, all texting, and data-performance is flawless! Not bad for free...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manne
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.