TIPS HTTPS Fax

Randy

Reaction score
Just a quick hi to everyone, new to the group background currently with https://www.faxsipit.com 25 years in the fax only industry, Any one out there having issue with T.38 fax give me a shout, I have a large amount of knowledge to share and can help solve your problems.

Thanks everyone hope to be a major contributor to the forum.

Randy

MGD4me

Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the group! Your talents will be great news to many, so stand by for a bunch of questions, certainly.

But, before the floodgates open up, it might be a good idea if you could get prepared by amassing a few 'How-to' or 'Answers to common questions' in advance. Some people will require some really basic knowledge, and others might need assistance at the Standards level. We wouldn't want to have you answer the same questions over and over.

To prime the pump, you may want to comment on 'why T.38', specifically as it relates to IP traffic, for instance. Most are familiar with the conventional FAX machine running over a switched-circuit POTS line, but IP transmission is a whole new ball game.

Still up to the offer??

Thanks for your support!!

billsimon

Reaction score
I'm unable to access your web site. (Currently up-to-date) Chrome reports:

SSL connection error

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Hide details
Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have.

islandtech

Wassamassaw
Reaction score
drop the https just use www.faxsipit.com
Got several customers using their service. It just works. Configure the AudioCodes device, throw it on the network, plug in your fax machine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.