http://www.hanlongtek.com/
http://www.telephonydepot.com/Catalog/HTek-Phones

They look interesting.
hanlong_uc840p_full.jpg

hanlong_uc40_full.jpg

ou812

Guru
Reaction score
I have 3 working on my desk for evaluation (UC862, UC842, and UC803P), they are much like the Yealink phones very easy to setup, operate way better then even the best Granstream phone gxp2160 (I'll never sell grandstream again). I haven't used them allot maybe 20 -30 calls but have had no problems, evaluation still ongoing. Yealink are still my go to phone I have about 400 in production. But the price point of HTek is very good.

PS. they do not have the spk phone quality of the Digium phones.

Gary

JayG30

Reaction score
I have 3 working on my desk for evaluation (UC862, UC842, and UC803P), they are much like the Yealink phones very easy to setup, operate way better then even the best Granstream phone gxp2160 (I'll never sell grandstream again). I haven't used them allot maybe 20 -30 calls but have had no problems, evaluation still ongoing. Yealink are still my go to phone I have about 400 in production. But the price point of HTek is very good.

PS. they do not have the spk phone quality of the Digium phones.

Gary

Thanks for the info. How about the speaker phone compared to Yealink?

I'm with you on Yealink and Grandstream. Bought 3 grandstream phones and that was enough for me. Just never worked how they should. Yealink is my go to. Figured I'd ask about these for at least a "backup" lower cost option to the Polycom/Cisco/Snom's of the world.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.