GO HERE How can I translate the feature codes descriptions?

grzmrc

Reaction score
Hi,
the feature codes description are partially translated in italian. How can I complete the translation?
Thanks

grzmrc

Reaction score
Now I'm working on a freepbx system 2.11 (Not PIAF), and when I issue the command msgfmt I get a "command not found".
How can I install the command msgfmt? apt-get install gettext did not work (apt-get command not found ????)

[root@localhost LC_MESSAGES]# cat /etc/*-release
SHMZ release 6.5 (Final)
SHMZ release 6.5 (Final)
SHMZ release 6.5 (Final)
SHMZ release 6.5 (Final)

thanks

randy7376

Defnyddiwr Gweithredol
Reaction score
@gzrmrc

It looks like msgfmt can be found in gettext. You can install gettext via yum:

Code:
yum install gettext

grzmrc

Reaction score
I have some problem in translating the features code in the user panel.
Using your suggestion I correctly translated the featurecodeadmin module (var/www/html/admin/modules/featurecodeadmin), but doing that task I translated only the admin interface. In the user panel, the features code are still in english :(

Reaction score
grzmrc,
The documentation in the wiki will definitely help you translate FreePBX into your language of choice and yet we felt that the current process still wasn't good enough for everyone. As a result we've been hard at work to invalidate that document and make it easy for anyone to provide translations to FreePBX and the community at large using nothing other than a Web GUI. While it's not public just yet, we've been using the new translation setup internally (adding 100% Japanese translations, thanks to Kevin McCoy). If you'd like to add your translations to FreePBX and have them available in future releases I can get you setup with the new process. The only thing I need in order to get you setup, is I'd need a Code Submission agreement (pretty much the same thing Digium requires for code contributions into Asterisk). If you are interested, let me know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.