QUESTION Has anyone configured an Aastra 480i CT for access with Vestalink?

chewie

Reaction score
Hi all.
Due to rising power costs, I'm looking at knocking down my home server setup to something more basic.
That includes getting rid of my PBX setup at the moment,. I have an Aastra 480i CT and an Obi100 which run off it, and I know the Obi100 is easy enough to quickly configure access to the Vestalink services.

However I've not done anything with the 480i sans having the PBX manage that end point to date.
I am staring right now at the admin interface of the 480i wondering where to fill in some information....

Has anyone configured this endpoint for a service like Vestalink before?
It looks like under Basic SIP Network settings, the Proxy servers should be sms.intelafone.com , Proxy port is 5060... but is the field Authentication Name and Password the saame as username and password in this case?

What about URI? Is that set under Action URI?

What about anything for Configuration Server? Is that even applicable? Right now it points to my PBX.

Thank you in advance for anyone that can assist :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.