NEED MORE INFO Gotch-Free PBX: Avant Fax using GV

gotel

Reaction score
My GV incoming calls are working fine. Ring on my desk phone just the way I want it to. However AvantFax is not working. How do you get it working with GV? The status says "Please Wait"

I installed using the incrediblefax11-GUI.sh script.

I want to take a moment and say thanks for all the hard work. This is an amazing PBX.:cool:

Attachments

• avantfax.png
    avantfax.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 12

Twilight Sparkle

https://voip.ms/en/invite/MjM2MjQ4
Reaction score
im seeing the same issue with the PLEASE WAIT..............
i had no issue with this untill i re-installed the server.
i checked the Nerd Vittles article,, saw no help

jrglass

Guru
Reaction score
This worked for me on (CentOS)
Troubleshooting: If your IAXmodems don’t display with a green IDLE notation in the AvantFax GUI, you may need to restart them once more. After a second reboot, all should be well. The restart command is /root/iaxmodem-restart.

Twilight Sparkle

https://voip.ms/en/invite/MjM2MjQ4
Reaction score
This worked for me on (CentOS)
Troubleshooting: If your IAXmodems don’t display with a green IDLE notation in the AvantFax GUI, you may need to restart them once more. After a second reboot, all should be well. The restart command is /root/iaxmodem-restart.

im still getting Please Wait.... i think ill just re-install server. when i first installed it, there was no page it was blank so i issued that update peral command thing to fix db, so maybe its broken. thanks though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.