TIPS Google Voice No Sound Out.

fireboys

Reaction score
Hello I am a newb here I am using PIAF in a VM I tried this months ago with google voice using a youtube video I saw. It worked great. I am using Packet 8 6755i phones. When I did this test, everything seemed fine. Intill yesterday, I was setting up another server again using the VM google is setup fine on the server side I can get calls and make them but now when I use the Packet 8 6755i people cant here me threw the mic I even tested again threw the first phone I setup. Now they are all doing the same thing I can hear people but they cant hear me. I have not done any updates to the phone and I am wondering what went wrong here.

Reaction score
These things always relate to routers, ports, ip addr's and NAT. Did you tell Asterisk what your outside IP addr was?

fireboys

Reaction score
I did autodetect. I Also double checked the ip address and its all fine. I am using a Netgear N600.

fireboys

Reaction score
It turned out it was a update on my router after just reset the router and set everything all back up again it works thanks for the help! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abuhyder
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.