TRY THIS Google Voice: Access Fails

eugenh

Reaction score
Installed incredible vps, yate client is at home, incredible was remote hosted vps. Call out from yate client works fine. Call GV no. from cell phone, eachtime connected to voip server, pop up dial 1 for news etc., there is no response from yate client. I have stopped iptables, same result. Dynamic IP at home. 2 GV numbers used are new and only for this voip server. Tried to put 2 GV no in the extension as well as a ring group (listed all extension). How can I get incoming call through yate client at home? Should I forward all incoming call to my cell phone no and how to forward to cell no? Thanks.

eugenh

Reaction score
Thank you! Tried the unlock captcha, still does not work. In fact, Incoming call was connected to hosted vps, asked dial 1 for news, etc Just do not know how to setup a ring group so that the existing extension can pick up the incoming call.

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
eugenh,

I may have misunderstood, but it sounds like you are actually making it to the IVR (recording on 'select 1 for ...') and you just want it to go to an extension?

If it is that simple, go to your Inbound Route and select Destination. Right now it points to your IVR. Point it instead to extensions and your extension number.

If I am misunderstanding the problem, my apologies.

Andrew

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.