I HAVE A DREAM Google Calendar integration for Time Groups

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
I've made the jump from Outlook to Google for e-mail and calendaring and while still learning, I have found it to be pretty cool with lots of useful tools. One I learned of today was that you can program your calendar to use external calendars for things such as holidays. If you're American, pick american holidays, Canadian, pick the Canadian days, etc. ... So what I wanted to know is how can I integrate a calendar with Time Groups. I'm thinking, what if an office is a federal office and is always closed on Federal Holidays? .. Then just link it to that Google Calendar and let it determine which days. I can also envision using it for other items.

tm1000

Schmoozecom INC/FreePBX
Reaction score
Unless you know php extensively or want to mess around with creating your own dialplan and use something like res_calendar there is nothing out there to do what you want.

That being said FreePBX 13 will have support for ics calendars in Time Groups/Conditions

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Unless you know php extensively or want to mess around with creating your own dialplan and use something like res_calendar there is nothing out there to do what you want.

That being said FreePBX 13 will have support for ics calendars in Time Groups/Conditions

:) And by the time I could come close to figuring it out ... FreePBX 13 will be out :) Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.