FYI Good experience with SIP.US

Tom Clark

Reaction score
Last Friday I signed up with SIP.US. When I ordered a per-minute DID, I made note of the fact that SIP.US said it would take 1-2 business days to provision the number. When my number still wasn't working as of Tuesday, I contacted support. SIP.US got back to me quickly and said that although the carrier was saying it was active, the number was not hitting their switch when called. Once the issue with the carrier was resolved, they contacted me again and informed me that they were giving me a free month on the DID. If you want to build customer loyalty, that's the way to do it.

mp3geek

Guru
Reaction score
I just went through a nightmarish porting process of 5 phone numbers from Ma Bell for a customer. The last one ported today, and SIP.US went above and beyond to get it done. I brought them in mid-stream after I read about them on nerdvittles and found out after I inquired at their site that I had dealt with some of the folks there in a previous incarnation. I was having a lot of problems getting these numbers ported with another VoIP provider....typical bureaucratic stonewalling on the losing carrier side......so I had them take over. What a difference! They had the first 4 out of 5 ported within a little over a week, and diligently bulldogged that last one until they succeeded.
They concentrate on low prices on their site, but they really should talk up their customer service more. It's easy to be low cost, but it's a lot harder to be low cost AND good! IMHO they should be on anyone's short list of primary providers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.