RECOMMENDATIONS GoDialAuto CE; Any experience using this?

vic555

Reaction score
  • Ok, Here is a new one from a recycled nube, used linux 8 years ago. Looking to use the most recent incredible PBX 4, with GOAutoDial in additon or in lieu of SugarCRM/AstriDex. Perhaps this is overkill for a small calling operation, but I have not seen AstriDex/SugarCRM CE in action. Used Sage Act before in Windows, so I am aware of the call manager/dialing concept, but employing it in the cloud with RentPbx or other host seems like a daunting undertaking. It appears like the GoAutoDial CE is well supported, and has excellent documentation. Please advise.

GOautodial is an open source web based call center system based on CentOS. It automatically installs the GOautodial applications (GOadmin, GOreports and GOagent), Vicidial, Mysql, PHP, Asterisk, Limesurvey and other open source software to have a fully functional call center system. An open source predictive dialer and inbound IVR + ACD system

james

Guru
Reaction score
This smells like a certain brand of canned meat....
r4OPsAe.jpg

vic555

Reaction score
Look, I said I was new. I really am trying to figure the CRM features of Incredible PBX, the GoAutoDial is a free CE, I was asking for people's comments. I have no connection to the GoAutoDial. I have never heard of it, other than their org page. Sure, I listed the info about it, so people might comment. Did remove lengthy version, that could be misconstrued as a promotion..

As stated:
Ok, Here is a new one from a recycled nube, used linux 8 years ago. Looking to use the most recent incredible PBX 4, with GOAutoDial in additon or in lieu of SugarCRM/AstriDex. Perhaps this is overkill for a small calling operation, but I have not seen AstriDex/SugarCRM CE in action. Used Sage Act before in Windows, so I am aware of the call manager/dialing concept, but employing it in the cloud with RentPbx or other host seems like a daunting undertaking. It appears like the GoAutoDial CE is well supported, and has excellent documentation. Please advise.

Perhaps I should list this under help, unless you have another suggestion.

Regards,
Vic555[/quote]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.