PIONEERS Gemeinschaft 3 Development Returns

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
Reading: https://www.alternative-solution.de/gs3

Gemeinschaft 5 development has been discontinued, and Gemeinschaft 3 has been resumed, GS3 is based on asterisk, quite a pretty gui, lovely little install script too.

installed and came up fine:

Code:
Date
Mon, 29 Dec 2014 09:30:31 -0500
Kernel & Architecture
3.2.0-4-amd64  #1 SMP Debian 3.2.63-2  x86_64  GNU/Linux
Uptime
2014-12-29 09:12:34,  0 days 0:17:56
Load average
0.18 (1 min)  0.45 (5 min)  0.43 (15 min)
Memory info
RAM :  522 MB, 98 % used
Swap: 1392 MB,  1 % used
Disk free
Filesystem                  Type      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
rootfs                      rootfs    11G  2.1G  7.6G  22% /
udev                        devtmpfs  11M    0  11M  0% /dev
/dev/mapper/vg_cac-root_cac ext4      11G  2.1G  7.6G  22% /
/dev/mapper/vg_cac-root_cac ext4      11G  2.1G  7.6G  22% /var/spool/hylafax/etc
Network devices
Inter-|  Receive                                                |  Transmit
face |bytes    packets errs drop fifo frame compressed multicast|bytes    packets errs drop fifo colls carrier compressed
    lo:  468492    3840    0    0    0    0          0        0  468492    3840    0    0    0    0      0          0
  eth0: 232769278  162467    0    5    0    0          0        0  3579700  35888    0    0    0    0      0          0
Asterisk version
Asterisk 1.8.32.1 built by root @ debian on a x86_64 running Linux on 2014-12-29 14:17:49 UTC

now going to see if I can get Asterisk 11 running, and English United Kingdom installed, also seems to be the option to install nodes, and cluster?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
hecatae: Very nice! This worked for me to get Asterisk 11 going after the base install with Debian 7 and Asterisk 1.8 on the Digital Ocean platform...

B6CXB-iCUAARvD-.jpg:large

Code:
# initial setup steps
cd /tmp
apt-get -y install wget
wget --no-check-certificate https://github.com/amooma/GS3/raw/3.2/install.sh
chmod +x install.sh
./install.sh
# then add the new stuff to get to Asterisk 11 with Incredible PBX dependencies
service asterisk stop
cd /usr/local/src
apt-get -y install libiksemel-dev libiksemel-utils  #this gets you Google Voice support in Asterisk
apt-get -y install sqlite3 libsqlite3-dev php5-sqlite  #this is needed by new SQLite3 Asterisk DB
apt-get -y install subversion speex libspeex-dev libspeexdsp-dev unixODBC unixODBC-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libspandsp-dev
apt-get -y install build-essential libssl-dev libncurses5-dev libnewt-dev  libxml2-dev linux-headers-$(uname -r) uuid-dev
wget http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/asterisk-11-current.tar.gz
tar zxvf asterisk-11*
cd asterisk-11*
contrib/scripts/get_mp3_source.sh
make clean
./configure
make menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --disable app_mysql --disable app_saycountpl --disable cdr_mysql menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --enable-category  MENUSELECT_APPS menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --disable app_skel --disable app_fax --disable app_ivrdemo --disable app_meetme --disable app_osplookup --disable app_saycounted --disable app_dahdibarge --disable app_readfile --disable app_setcallerid menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --enable-category  MENUSELECT_BRIDGES menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --enable-category  MENUSELECT_CDR menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --disable cdr_sqlite  MENUSELECT_APPS menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --enable-category  MENUSELECT_CEL menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --enable-category  MENUSELECT_CHANNELS menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --disable chan_console --disable chan_misdn --disable chan_nbs --disable chan_vpb --disable chan_gtalk --disable chan_h323 --disable chan_jingle menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --enable-category  MENUSELECT_CODECS menuselect.makeopt
menuselect/menuselect --enable-category  MENUSELECT_FORMATS menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --enable-category  MENUSELECT_FUNCS menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --enable-category  MENUSELECT_PBX menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --enable-category  MENUSELECT_RES menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --disable res_http_post --disable res_pktccops --disable res_timing_kqueue --disable res_jabber menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --disable-category MENUSELECT_TESTS menuselect.makeopt
menuselect/menuselect --enable LOADABLE_MODULES --enable BUILD_NATIVE --enable FILE_STORAGE menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --enable astcanary --enable astdb2sqlite3 --enable astdb2bdb menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --enable CORE-SOUNDS-EN-GSM --enable MOH-OPSOUND-WAV --enable EXTRA-SOUNDS-EN-GSM menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --enable-category  MENUSELECT_ADDONS menuselect.makeopts
menuselect/menuselect --enable chan_mobile --enable chan_ooh323 --enable format_mp3 --enable res_config_mysql menuselect.makeopts
make menuselect
make
make install
service asterisk start
sed -i 's|exit 0|service ntp start\nsleep 5\nservice ntp restart\nexit 0|' /etc/rc.local
sed -i -e '6,9d' /etc/rc.local

NOTE: No IPtables firewall protection is included! Go here to set up firewall protection. Go here to set up FLITE TTS support. Go here to configure SMTP SmartHost Mail Relay for Exim Mail.

GS3 appears to have morphed from GPL2 and purportedly is now released pursuant to a Creative Commons Non-Commercial, No-Derivatives license which means you can't use the code commercially. Nor can you modify the code and then redistribute the modified code. To be safe, changes should be handled in a separate script and run separately after the initial install has completed! SOLVED: GS3.2 is now GPL2 code.

For those that care about the legal nuances, be advised that Schmooze Com appears to be rebranding FreePBX 12 from what used to be GPL2-licensed code to GPL3. The bottom line is you can't do that with GPL or GPL2 code without the permission of everyone that contributed to the original code because it is a copyleft license. By its terms, GPL2 requires that if you add code to the existing GPL2 piece of code, your changes must be released under the same license as the original. The same would apply to GS3 and its new Creative Commons license.

SkykingOH

Guru
Reaction score
hecatae: Very nice! This worked for me to get Asterisk 11 going after the base install with Debian 7 and Asterisk 1.8 on the Digital Ocean platform...

For those that care about the legal nuances, be advised that Schmooze Com appears to be doing much the same thing with FreePBX 12 by rebranding what used to be GPL2-licensed code as GPL3. The bottom line is you can't do that with GPL or GPL2 code without the permission of everyone that contributed to the original code because it is a copyleft license. By its terms, GPL2 requires that if you add code to the existing GPL2 piece of code, your changes must be released under the same license as the original. The same would apply to GS3 and its new Creative Commons license.

This is ridiculous, talking about another project then taking a shot at Schmooze? More important it's wrong and ascribing intentions and motives to something you have no knowledge of (Schmooze's intentions).

First of all no change to the GPL or the license. Since day 1 Schmooze has produced a derivative work of FreePBX and sold it commercially. Up until the FreePBX trademark was purchased from bandwidth along with the SIPStation business Schmooze had no intelectual property rights to FreePBX and freely contributed back to the project. That is still going on, now with even more space. The brand is now more unified and the Open Source version just got the largest update (12) in the history of AMPortal and FreepPBX.

Knock off the demagoguery.

From the FreePBX repo:

FreePBX install_amp from 2.5 version

// This file is part of FreePBX.
//
// FreePBX is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
// it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
// the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
// (at your option) any later version.
//
// FreePBX is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
// but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
// MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
// GNU General Public License for more details.
//
// You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
// along with FreePBX. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
//
// Copyright 2006, Rob Thomas <[email protected]>

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
First of all no change to the GPL or the license...

From the FreePBX repo:

FreePBX install_amp from 2.5 version

// This file is part of FreePBX.
//
// FreePBX is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
// it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
// the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
// (at your option) any later version.
//
// FreePBX is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
// but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
// MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
// GNU General Public License for more details.
//
// You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
// along with FreePBX. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
//
// Copyright 2006, Rob Thomas <[email protected]>

[Edited below for clarification...]

SkykingOH: I would direct your attention to the license column in FreePBX 12 under Module Admin or the LICENSE file included with the FreePBX 2.11 and 12 source code. No name calling is necessary. Not sure what your point was?? Sounds like you've just made mine.

SkykingOH

Guru
Reaction score
I am not a name caller, if that was too strong a label I apologize.

I direct you to the summary of GPL 2 vs. GPL 3 differences. It was brought up in a post about another project moving to CC.

What I see is that recent discussion here of resurrecting AST GUI, now the discussion of this and Yate all point to an attitude of "Anything but FreePBX" and now that FreePBX has a commercial partner that is active the PPIAF team is distancing themselves and overall views this as negative for the project.

I don't think any evil intent exists when an entity that has invested millions of dollars uses the tightest GPL license to keep people infringing on their work. It's still open to view, modify, package and distribute as you see fit. The fact that every open source distro stands on the shoulders of hundreds of such projects seems to be lost.

The community needs to be united in support of all efforts that benefit FreePBX and Asterisk.

Why don't you join me in Miami for FreePBX world? You haven seen the team in awhile. Joe's crabs on me.

FreePBX

xrobau

Guru
Reaction score
Argh. I've been trying to keep out of this, because it's truly going into Cloud Cuckoo Land here, but, let's just point out who has his name on that copyright there? Mine. And do you know who is the only person (or people) that can change copyrights?

The bottom line is you can't do that with GPL or GPL2 code without the permission of everyone that contributed to the original code because it is a copyleft license.

Why yes, yes you do. Guess what the copyright owners have done?

However, that's not important because AMP was originally released as GPL2+. Which means there's nothing stopping ANYONE from re-releasing it as GPLv3, as that right was already granted. The '(or at your option) any later version' bit explicitly states that.

One thing that ISN'T explicitly defined in that is the new modules that I've been writing that are AGPLv3. (Although it is implicitly granted, as the GPL3 upgrade is explicit, and then the GPLv3 and AGPLv3 are compatible licences), You'll see a lot of our new modules are coming out as AGPLv3. Whilst I'm sure you know the difference between the AGPL and the GPL, for those that don't, it covers the 'twitter loophole' - in that a company can use GPL code, make cool and awesome changes to it, and then not have to release those changes.

We (as in Coalescent Systems and I) had discussed and approved moving everything to AGPL back in about 2005, but it was such a large amount of work in rummaging through every part of the code that we never bothered with it, thinking that no-one would bother trying to steal FreePBX.

No-one has, really, but I've become older and grumpier in my old age, and I was agitating for it. So it's happened. I'm the GPL guy. I love GPL code, and I get extremely grumpy when people pirate GPL code. And the only way to Pirate GPL code is to make changes and then not distribute those changes.

PS: Before you go off and go 'But did all the copyright holders agree to this?', let me just pre-empt your question -- Yes. Yes they did. Every. Single. Person. There were a couple of people who had dropped off the face of the planet, so rather than potentially attracting their ire in a vague and nebulous future, their code was removed or re-written.

I really don't know what your issue is with Tony, but I really wish we could all just get along.

I'm just going to go back to randomly lurking now.

--Rob

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
SkykingOH: You make some good points especially "the fact that every open source distro stands on the shoulders of hundreds of such projects." I couldn't agree more!

Let me ask a few hypothetical questions and see if we can't further clarify some issues. Obviously, none of these hypotheticals are true in even the slightest way.

1. How would you react if an open source project such as CentOS or Ubuntu started threatening legal action unless cloud providers paid a monthly fee for including their open source product in virtual machine offerings?

2. How would you react if an open source project such as Apache threatened legal action if their open source web server were used to host a web site offering competing web services?

3. How would you react if SendMail began charging a monthly trademark and copyright fee to anyone that profited off systems using SendMail as an integrated mail server in their commercial product offering?

4. How would you react if Asterisk distribution without payment of a monthly license fee were restricted to products not charging a fee for use of any product that relied upon the Asterisk engine for proper operation?

5. How would you react if Allison began sending threatening letters to anyone that used her copyrighted voice recordings for commercial purposes as part of an Asterisk PBX or voicemail system without payment of a monthly license fee?

Just curious to get your reaction.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
xrobau: Thanks for the clarification. Just wanted everyone to know that things have changed. You've made clear that the change was permissible in the case of FreePBX, and that's good enough for me. For anyone with an older version of FreePBX with the GPL2+ license, my reading is that those folks still are permitted to use that code as they see fit within the terms of the GPL2 license. In other words, you can't un-GPL2 code that already has been released with the right to redistribute and/or modify it under the terms of GPL2. Stated another way, those users got the right to redistribute and/or modify BEFORE the code was changed to GPL3.

[clarification added in last sentence in case it wasn't clear]

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score

NOTE: No IPtables firewall protection is included! GS3 appears to have morphed from GPL2 and purportedly is now released pursuant to a Creative Commons Non-Commercial, No-Derivatives license which means you can't use the code commercially. Nor can you modify the code and then redistribute the modified code. To be safe, changes should be handled in a separate script and run separately after the initial install has completed!

For those that care about the legal nuances, be advised that Schmooze Com appears to be doing much the same thing with FreePBX 12 by rebranding what used to be GPL2-licensed code as GPL3. The bottom line is you can't do that with GPL or GPL2 code without the permission of everyone that contributed to the original code because it is a copyleft license. By its terms, GPL2 requires that if you add code to the existing GPL2 piece of code, your changes must be released under the same license as the original. The same would apply to GS3 and its new Creative Commons license.

did not notice that, but forked it on github and will push all my changes back to my fork...

going to try your asterisk 11 code now, and look at securing my vps

Jay Deal

Phhhhhhhhttttttt :)
Reaction score
As a bystander viewing this and similar conversations - and I have no vested interest (monetary or otherwise) in VOIP or anything to do with any of the various players - it strikes me as odd that the very parties that have created an amazing product that has developed and matured a great bit in the last year that I have been experimenting with it, that these parties now appear to be at odds with each other and at risk of an incurable fracture. Call me selfish for wanting the continued collaborative development that doesn't cost me anything but I know that that collaborative development has resulted in revenue for the various parties seemingly at odds with each other right now. I keep asking myself are you guys engaging in some sort of theatrical jousting that really doesn't mean much? If this isn't theater, I see the a risk here that unless everyone starts getting in sync, that the very fruits of your coordinated labor (and investment) may soon be contaminated and wilt on the vine as so many other previous projects have seemed to do.

Edit: Ironically:

1. Gemeinschaft (German pronunciation: [ɡəˈmaɪnʃaft]) and Gesellschaft ([ɡəˈzɛlʃaft]) (generally translated as "community and society") are categories which were coined by the German sociologist Ferdinand Tönnies in order to categorize social ties (now called social networks) into two dichotomous sociological types. Gemeinschaft and Gesellschaft - Wikipedia, the free ...

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Just to make you all not nervous:

https://github.com/amooma/GS3/blob/master/usr/share/doc/gemeinschaft/LICENSE.txt

I really do not know how you came to the conclusion of a license change to creative commons? I did not find anything about it.
For the moment i think maybe there is a mix with Stefan's book that has a creative commons license.

Look at the license text at the top of the GS3 install.sh installer. If it's in error, it needs to be fixed:
Code:
#!/bin/bash
# (c) 2009-2010 AMOOMA GmbH - http://www.amooma.de
# Lizenz: CC-by-nc-nd 3.0
# http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/de/

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
xrobau: One additional concern with the new FreePBX license occurred to me after sleeping on this...

FreePBX in essence is a code generator for Asterisk. Asterisk is a GPL2 platform. FreePBX modules embed code into Asterisk configuration files. Asterisk then executes that code. Those config files are an integral part of Asterisk and hence are GPL2 code, not GPL2+ or GPL3. As such, any code that FreePBX embeds/commingles with Asterisk config files becomes GPL2 code. There are no exceptions under the language of GPL2.

It's one thing to change the license to GPL3 on the code generator components of FreePBX which Schmooze Com owns. These would be the modules in /var/www/html/admin/modules. It's quite another in the case of the GPL2 code base in /etc/asterisk that is an integral component of Asterisk itself. Once FreePBX hooks extensions_additional.conf to extensions.conf, BOTH files become GPL2 code. This should be clarified with a separate LICENSE file in /etc/asterisk once FreePBX makes changes to any of those files. That's my reading of GPL2. Feel free to correct me if you have a different view.

Reaction score
FreePBX in essence is a code generator for Asterisk. Asterisk is a GPL2 platform. FreePBX modules embed code into Asterisk configuration files. Asterisk then executes that code. Those config files are an integral part of Asterisk and hence are GPL2 code, not GPL2+ or GPL3. As such, any code that FreePBX embeds/commingles with Asterisk config files becomes GPL2 code. There are no exceptions under the language of GPL2.

Hi Ward! I saw that you referenced Asterisk's usage of FreePBX here, and felt like I should probably chime in.

Derivative works under the GPLv2 occur when compilation or linking - either static or dynamic - occurs with executable code. With Asterisk, this occurs when Asterisk is modified and compiled, statically linked to libraries during compilation, or when it dynamically loads a module into memory. Those libraries constitute a derivative work, and must all be licensed under GPLv2 compatible licenses. With the case of FreePBX, only the patches to the Asterisk source code - which must be compiled with Asterisk - or modules that Asterisk dynamically loads would be considered part of a derivative work. Those should be licensed under the GPLv2.

Interpreting configuration files - which are data, and not executable code - would not constitute creating a derivative work. Hence, any configuration files provided by the FreePBX project for Asterisk are not subject to the GPLv2, and could be licensed any way that the copyright holder of FreePBX feels is appropriate. While one could consider Asterisk as an interpreter - particularly in its handling of extensions.conf - its interpretation of configuration files from FreePBX does not impact the licensing of those files, as it does not bind or link to those files. The Free Software Foundation provides a nice explanation specifically to this point:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0-faq.html#IfInterpreterIsGPL

Quoting from that link here:

If a programming language interpreter is released under the GPL, does that mean programs written to be interpreted by it must be under GPL-compatible licenses?
When the interpreter just interprets a language, the answer is no. The interpreted program, to the interpreter, is just data; a free software license like the GPL, based on copyright law, cannot limit what data you use the interpreter on. You can run it on any data (interpreted program), any way you like, and there are no requirements about licensing that data to anyone.
However, when the interpreter is extended to provide “bindings” to other facilities (often, but not necessarily, libraries), the interpreted program is effectively linked to the facilities it uses through these bindings. So if these facilities are released under the GPL, the interpreted program that uses them must be released in a GPL-compatible way. The JNI or Java Native Interface is an example of such a binding mechanism; libraries that are accessed in this way are linked dynamically with the Java programs that call them. These libraries are also linked with the interpreter. If the interpreter is linked statically with these libraries, or if it is designed to link dynamically with these specific libraries, then it too needs to be released in a GPL-compatible way.
Another similar and very common case is to provide libraries with the interpreter which are themselves interpreted. For instance, Perl comes with many Perl modules, and a Java implementation comes with many Java classes. These libraries and the programs that call them are always dynamically linked together.
A consequence is that if you choose to use GPL'd Perl modules or Java classes in your program, you must release the program in a GPL-compatible way, regardless of the license used in the Perl or Java interpreter that the combined Perl or Java program will run on.

Note that it is the act of linking (or binding, in this case) that causes the propagation of the license. Merely reading the configuration or language files is not sufficient.

One could make a similar case to Asterisk's APIs. In that particular case, an interface other than a file system is used to programmatically control Asterisk. However, it has always been the contention of the Asterisk project that code that manipulates Asterisk through its interfaces is not subject to the GPL, as no static or dynamic linking is occurring. Just for safety sake, we clarified that in our LICENSE:

In addition, Asterisk implements several management/control protocols.
This includes the Asterisk Manager Interface (AMI), the Asterisk Gateway
Interface (AGI), and the Asterisk REST Interface (ARI). It is our belief
that applications using these protocols to manage or control an Asterisk
instance do not have to be licensed under the GPL or a compatible license,
as we believe these protocols do not create a 'derivative work' as referred
to in the GPL. However, should any court or other judiciary body find that
these protocols do fall under the terms of the GPL, then we hereby grant you a
license to use these protocols in combination with Asterisk in external
applications licensed under any license you wish.

Hope this clarifies the interaction between Asterisk and FreePBX!

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Thanks, Matt Jordan, for the clarification. The confusion arises because installing Asterisk from source code actually generates many of the config files in /etc/asterisk. Asterisk cannot load without many of these files. Thus, this is not a situation in which someone writes their own interpretive code and then uses an interpreter (in this case, Asterisk) to run their code. Here, the original code is actually generated as part of the Asterisk install process and is required to get Asterisk, the interpreter, to run at all. Thus, that code would be covered by the GPL2 Asterisk license because it is an integral and necessary component of the Asterisk engine itself. Whether Digium is willing to allow relicensing of the modified code under a different license is, of course, Digium's call to make. Not sure the clarification language you have quoted is sufficiently broad to encompass the mandatory config files generated in /etc/asterisk though.

billsimon

Reaction score
In case anyone wonders why some would choose to charge money for their projects, I suggest that there are some who when they are given an inch, will take a mile. Or given a fish, they will not learn how to fish, but rather ask for the fishing boat. And complain when it only works on gasoline and not diesel.

Better to attach a price tag to it so that the value is more clearly understood.

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
I'm going to have to write my own installer to make it work on my Banana SBC, christmas present.

Reaction score
Prefacing all of this with a hearty "IANAL":

The configuration files included with Asterisk would be covered by the LICENSE file included with Asterisk. Modifications to those files - that is, taking that file, adding or removing small portions, and re-using them - would fall under the provision of the original LICENSE. However, for the most part, those files are configuration - that is, data - and not source code. Someone can replace that file with something bearing the same name, and not have it be subject to the licensing of the original file. As previously mentioned, Asterisk interpreting that configuration file does not constitute creation of a derivative work.

Admittedly, extensions.conf (and its cousins, i.e., extensions.ael, etc.) are trickier, as they are interpreted as a script by Asterisk. This is not much different than the scripts included in the contrib directory, which are explicitly mentioned in the LICENSE file as being under the GPLv2. That being said, if someone provided their own extensions.conf, I would not consider it a derivative work simply because it had the same name as the file included in the configs directory. Taking the argument to its logical extreme, my creation of a file named asterisk.c - with completely different code - does not cause the Asterisk project's licensing to fall upon it.

That is, if FreePBX generates a completely different extensions.conf, all on its own, I would not expect Asterisk's licensing to apply to that extensions.conf. If someone takes the extensions.conf.sample file included with Asterisk and modifies it slightly for their own purposes, then I would expect Asterisk's licensing to apply.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
So the simple answer for anyone wanting a GPL2 version of FreePBX and the extensions.conf tree is to install PIAF-Green Virtual Machine, don't update FreePBX, and then fork extensions.conf et al. to your own open source, GPL2 platform:
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------;
; Do NOT edit this file as it is auto-generated by FreePBX. All modifications to ;
; this file must be done via the web gui. There are alternative files to make ;
; custom modifications, details at: http://freepbx.org/configuration_files;
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------;
;
; This file is part of FreePBX.
;
; FreePBX is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
; it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
; the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
; (at your option) any later version.
#include extensions_override_freepbx.conf
#include extensions_additional.conf
#include extensions_custom.conf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.