QUESTION FXO / FXS Card

Reaction score
I have a new customer that is wanting to stay with their current 4-6 POTS / Comcast lines they have. I am looking for suggestions for a card to easily use with a PBXiAF server I will be setting up for them.

It has been a very long time since I have looked into any of these cards and not sure what the best option would be for me to use in this system.

Thanks,
Nathan

Reaction score
the B600 works out of the box with the latest distro of PBXIaF? I not to familiar with these cards.

Reaction score
Go with the B600DE you won't be sorry! It truly is the best way to go for the best quality!

Mango

www.toao.net
Reaction score
Or 4-6 Obihai units.
The audio quality of OBi110 units is excellent, particularly for a relatively inexpensive device. I use this technique because my PBX is a small low-power device and does not have PCI slots.

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
Agree with Mango. I use one to interface between PIAF and a Mitel SX-200. I get the occasional echo/reverb, but that's only when both people are talking at the same time loudly. I just ignore it, and the other side never says anything.

Reaction score
How would the obi connect back the the pbx? I guess that sounds like my best option So far as: am hoping to use a fixconn type system for this place.

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
Obi connects like this:
Code:
PSTN Line > Obi > LAN > PBX

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.